Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Anime

Anime Finished Anime

Old 04-30-2009, 11:43 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future
Default Kotobukiya HMM 1/72 Zoid Hellhound

Finished this tiny kit end of last year. Enjoy!

B

Edited: Zoid Hellhound 1/72 by Kotobukiya. More to come...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010959.JPG (378.4 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by Boxster; 12-29-2011 at 07:12 AM.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:45 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: 1/72 Hellhound or what-they-callit!

Holy crap! Never seen a zoids kit finished realistically!
Old 04-30-2009, 03:06 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

I don't know what the fuck that is?

I don't get out much?

BUT- I LOVE IT!

Kudos!!!
Old 05-01-2009, 02:55 AM
Insert clever line here

Kremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud ofKremmen has much to be proud of

Beautiful! Really!
Old 05-01-2009, 05:50 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Thanks guys! I am more into Armoured Core lately, Zoid's something to play around with. Practise for the 1/72 AC kits which is also a pain in the arse coz they are so frakking tiny. What's up with Kotobukiya? I think they never heard of 1/48, damn!

Mr Duck, this is a Zoid kit by Kotobukiya and its a lame 1/72. This kit would be sweet in 1/48 or 1/32!

Anyway, thanks again, guys!

B
Old 05-01-2009, 06:38 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

^^^^

1/72? Then it's even more impressive. Your clean workmanship, detailing and paint have all made it look much larger!

Oh, and you certainly don't need to call me "Mister". DaDuck, duck, duckie, Darth, DD or even hey you, are just fine!

Well hell-
Double Kudos to you!
Old 05-01-2009, 10:22 AM

Thank you very much, Mist.. I mean, Duck! Duck Knight?

Yes, 1/72! I never like this scale. Never like sanding my fingers instead of the tiny kit parts. This kit is some 5-6 inches long only. Thanks to Leica lense on my Lumix camera, I can hoax you guys to thinking this kit is kinda large.

Thanks again, Duck!

Some more here.

Thanks!

B
Old 06-26-2009, 11:56 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

BEN! DUUUUUUDE! THIS is FANTASTIC!

May i show this piece on the Gallery site?

VERY NICE my friend!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 06-27-2009, 02:02 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

It certainly fits the title description! Nice job!
Old 06-30-2009, 11:20 PM

PetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant future

That looks really, really cool. Not into these guys, but you've made this look mean!
Old 07-02-2009, 03:04 PM
God of procrastination.

Gouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud of

Great work on the command wolf. For those who don't know it's a republic grunt unit from Zoids:Chaotic Century and Guardian Force. They also made background appearances in Zoids:Genesis

Old 07-27-2009, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhn Global View Post
BEN! DUUUUUUDE! THIS is FANTASTIC!

May i show this piece on the Gallery site?

VERY NICE my friend!
Thank you, sir! It will be an honor for this built to be up in the gallery!

Sorry, been seriously busy of late!

777, PetarB and Gouf, thank you guys for the kind words! I hope to get back into building kits soon. Dammit, I am missing it big time!

Anyway, thanks guys!

B
Old 08-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

Ben...... I love this piece. I am trying to save the larger photos but the site they are hosted on will not allow me. May I ask you to send me the hi res photos please? I am anxious to get this piece up on the Gallery! There has been so much time that has gone by that I had forgotten about it.... I apologize. THIS piece is AWESOME!!!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 01-25-2010, 10:24 AM

My friend, Kurt! Sorry for not replying earlier, sir! My life is clouded of late and I hope to return to modeling life someday soon. The high res photos are no longer on my files, I will try to find my portable hardisk for it, I must find it first!

I will contact you by email, I hardly drop by nowadays because I hardly build anything of late. Hope that will change soon! Talk to you later, my friend and thanks!

B