Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Vendors > New Product Announcements

New Product Announcements New releases from kits to decals, stands to lighting kits.

Old 11-23-2013, 06:17 AM

Del is a jewel in the roughDel is a jewel in the roughDel is a jewel in the roughDel is a jewel in the roughDel is a jewel in the roughDel is a jewel in the rough
Default MVM Twin Bombardier 1/72

The Twin Bombardier is now available from my website for $75. Should also be available at the Starship Modeler store within a few days as well.

I know some of you have been wanting this kit re-released for a long time. It's the former Fantastic Plastic kit, originally mastered by Alfred Wong, but re-mastered to include an open cockpit with pilot, and new engines. If you already own the Fantastic Plastic kit, I sell a conversion kit on my website for $30 so you can take advantage of the new parts.

The full kit includes 40 pressure-cast parts, vacu-formed viewport with puck for easy trimming, water-slide decals, display stand as seen in the photos, and detailed instructions.

This is what you get in the conversion kit that will update your Fantastic Plastic kit. Again, it's $30 and is available at the bottom of the Twin Bombardier page of my website.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tb_main_700.png
Views:	251
Size:	633.2 KB
ID:	67135  

Last edited by Del; 11-28-2013 at 10:22 PM.