Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati > Board Rules and Guidelines

Board Rules and Guidelines Look here for all things related to posting and the rules thereof

Old 06-04-2009, 10:45 AM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All
Exclamation Chat

Does anyone ever use it anymore??? I spent almost all day in there yesterday but no one showed up...

~Pete~

Last edited by mech; 10-13-2010 at 01:24 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:21 AM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All
Default Re: Chat

Dont really see much point to it, not like anyone's ever in there...

~Pete~
Old 06-04-2009, 12:09 PM
Kneel Hoomans! Mwaahaa!

Apophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peagis View Post
Does anyone ever use it anymore??? I spent almost all day in there yesterday but no one showed up...
I was in there yesterday when you were in there and i typed "howdy" and waited for a bit and you never responded.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:12 PM

I know there was nothing in the chat box when I finnaly closed it down, I double checked that...

~Pete~
Old 06-04-2009, 12:13 PM
Kneel Hoomans! Mwaahaa!

Apophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati God

okay
Old 06-04-2009, 12:15 PM

so not a snub againt ya, I would of gladly talked to ya!!

~Pete~
Old 06-04-2009, 03:40 PM
Banned

talon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of All

I never have time anymore. I used to use it all the time but then it seemed like I'd be in there for hours with no activity other than me.

Most people seem to stick to the actual boards.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:18 PM
One-trek Mind

Trekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati God

There's a chat room ???

"I'm afraid the guilty party is in for a very severe punishment."
Old 06-04-2009, 05:07 PM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

I thought it went with the blogs, didn't know it was still up
Old 06-05-2009, 04:25 PM

thunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati God

A lot of times the Chat will show someone in there who was in there earlier but the program won't show they've left.

I get that a lot.

Annoying, really.

Now, if anyone's really interested in chat, culttvman.com has a free chat room we can use any time. No signing up. just enter your name in the box and hit connect.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:43 PM

yea that happens alot...

~Pete~
Old 06-05-2009, 06:29 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

I loved it when folks would actually show up to chat here at R.I. I can't get in to the CultChat for some reason. I'd love to get in and chat for a bit there, as that's where it all started for me - tho on AOL's chat session software - but can't figure out WTF is wrong w/my 'puter to make it talk w/the CultChat software stuff.

OK, back downstairs - left the phone up here....

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 06-07-2009, 12:58 AM
Resin Monkey

asmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant futureasmenoth has a brilliant future

I just realised we had one...maybe if we set up a regular chat night...or time...or something?

Old 06-07-2009, 08:48 AM

thunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati God

The cult chat requires you have java installed.

Once you do, type the user name you want in the box and click connect. no registering or nothin.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Yes, tried that, have Java installed and the latest update. STILL won't let me in for some reason.

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!