Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Finished Sci-Fi and Fantasy projects

Old 08-10-2019, 01:40 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Deagostini 32" Falcon Out Of The Box Build

Thanks mate. I’ve seen the size of the falcon... not sure it could handle being shipped, price or remaining in one piece. I had two salzo’s x-wings done and shipped and they’ve never been able to be fixed. I’ll look for someone in hkg to repair one day.
Old 08-10-2019, 02:46 PM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Fair comment Trip. That one made it from here to York in one piece, plywood and timber crate and enough packing foam to make a decent crashpad for a stuntman but I wouldn't say I relaxed until I got the nod she arrived in exactly the same amount of pieces as packed. Shipping something like that around the globe could well be another matter and yeah, cheap shipping it would most certainly not be!
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?
Old 08-13-2019, 07:37 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

True that mate.
Old 08-13-2019, 05:44 PM

fluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to behold

NICE!!! Great work there! Thanks for sharing. Fluke
Old 08-14-2019, 12:05 AM
Mostly Harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raytheon View Post
Fair comment Trip. That one made it from here to York in one piece, plywood and timber crate and enough packing foam to make a decent crashpad for a stuntman but I wouldn't say I relaxed until I got the nod she arrived in exactly the same amount of pieces as packed. Shipping something like that around the globe could well be another matter and yeah, cheap shipping it would most certainly not be!
And the way things are in HKG atm - not sure what would happen to it!
Old 08-15-2019, 09:19 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluke View Post
NICE!!! Great work there! Thanks for sharing. Fluke
Thanks Troy! much appreciated my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
And the way things are in HKG atm - not sure what would happen to it!
Good point Trip, seemes like it's going from 'bad' to 'oh shit' to 'total shitstorm' over there. Here's hoping someone, somewhere get's a goodly dose of sense and sharpish like.
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?