Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 05-20-2013, 09:38 AM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation
Default WonderFest Reports?

Hoping to hear words of the fun had by all, as well as what model news was heard, who won what for which models. and The Good, Bad and The Ugly of the various events of WF.

Attendees, lets hear it, please. Some of us have to live vicariously thru ya'll for their WonderFest fix.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: WonderFest Reports?

No shit man. Been trting to get back since the 07 show and life keeps inserting its foot every year...
Old 05-20-2013, 07:12 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Wonderfest Mission Report
Stardate 1305.20
USS Miranda, NCC-1833

Arrived Louisville sector on Stardate 1305.15 at approx 1800 ship's time as part of a three-ship vanguard force. No problems encountered en route. Went to see the new Trek movie at local IMAX theater. Almost suffered an adrenaline overload and testosterone explosion. Pressure was contained, but barely. Refueled at White Castle and later, almost suffered an explosion of a vastly different type. Reconaissance revealed an interesting German restaurant.

SD 1305.16 - Awakened and began preliminary alcohol consumption. Went on supply run. Sensors began detecting that the Crowne Plaza complex was beginning to be overrun by small dog-like rodents. Examined model kits representing various old-Earth naval vessels. Subjected to major temptation by said ships' bring-er. Temptation repulsed. Reinforcements began to arrive. Reinforcements especially welcome because dog-like rodent population was increasing at an alarming rate. Returned to German restaurant located previous day for more....research.

SD1305.17 - Live-fire weaponry exercises with other ships. Began advanced alcohol consumption upon return to Crowne Plaza complex. Social activities increased in RI Suite. Dog-like rodent population still increasing. Said creatures observed to be constantly attended to by cooing, coddling humanoids that strongly resembled elderly human females. Alcohol consumed. Even more reinforcements arrived in the evening. Succumbed to temptation and obtained Nova-class model kit from a certain lugger of pickles.

SD1305.18 - More alcohol consumed. Social activities continued until approx 0300. Sleep attempted but barely attained. Attended Dealer Room at approx 1015. Obtained 350th TOS E for conversion project, along with several JT-Graphics accessories for other conversion projects. Transported models to contest room. Considered brief nap for energy-replenishment, but decided against it in favor of more alcohol consumption. Obtained second TOS 350th kit. Went to Japanese restaurant with pals. Satisfied by now that Crowne Plaza complex was completely infested by dog-like rodents and their attendees. After inquiries, discovered that local ordinances prohibited opening fire on said rodents. Drowned sorrows in rum.

SD1305.19 - Social activities continued until approx 0500. Attempted to sleep. Obtained lighting kit and more accessories for TOS 350th kits. Decided dog-like rodents are odd species of ambulatory tribbles. Attended awards ceremony, discovered that one of my models won GOLD. Had orgasm. Celebrated by drinking beer. Attended Cheddars' restaurant. Consumed full meal and immense hot fudge cake sundae. Almost died. Discovered that Lord Darth Beavis carries what looks like 5 pounds of artificial sweetener packets on his person.

SD1305.20 - Social activities continued until appx 0200. Sleep attempted. Departed Crowne Plaza complex at 1012. Observed crates full of doglike rodent things as I was leaving orbit. Wanted to open fire or ram but lacked sufficient energy. Returned to home planet at 1745. Sleep desperately required.

Will submit more details as time and memory allow.

End report

Lewis, David A commanding.

Last edited by The Cat; 05-21-2013 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Errors in dates and times. Errors attributable to alcohol deprivation.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

What are you.....a Vulcan?

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 05-20-2013, 09:15 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Judging by other comments, his "meld" of choice is the Butt Meld, practiced by a minority group of Vulcans.

Thnx for the report, Cap'n Lewis.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:59 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Best report EVER. Only Raytheon could come close to authoring something like that!

Mike
Old 05-21-2013, 07:55 AM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
Decided dog-like rodents are odd species of ambulatory tribbles.

Congrats on the Miranda!
Old 05-21-2013, 08:32 AM

Snagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
What are you.....a Vulcan?
More like a Vulvan (lippy bit of a c**t), but he's OK for a cat owner...

Well deserved gold, Dave. I assume one of those 350s will become a Miranda?

Last edited by Snagger; 05-21-2013 at 08:34 AM.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:58 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffworks View Post
Judging by other comments, his "meld" of choice is the Butt Meld, practiced by a minority group of Vulcans.

Thnx for the report, Cap'n Lewis.
That depends ENTIRELY upon the butt in question! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastBattlestar View Post
Best report EVER. Only Raytheon could come close to authoring something like that!

Mike
Thank you, Mike. Raytheon is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blappy View Post

Congrats on the Miranda!
Thanks, Blappy

One major factor that I left out of my report was how badly you were missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snagger View Post
More like a Vulvan (lippy bit of a c**t), but he's OK for a cat owner...

Well deserved gold, Dave. I assume one of those 350s will become a Miranda?
Vulvan!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Thank you, and you assume correctly. That's my WF 2014 project. I'll start on it after I get through my DT's.

Last edited by The Cat; 05-21-2013 at 10:14 AM.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:59 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Best fucking report ever, Dave. Had me laughing out loud at my desk.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:19 AM

Snagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud of

Quote:
T

Thank you, and you assume correctly. That's my WF 2014 project. I'll start on it after I get through my DT's.
Yeah - best wait a week or so: DTs and scalpels... a bloody Vulvan is something none of us like!
Old 05-21-2013, 10:52 AM
Den Mother

Mark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Decided dog-like rodents are odd species of ambulatory tribbles.
Those yappy little dogs were everywhere. I kept hoping a Korean chef would show up and make some of them mysteriously vanish...

Old 05-21-2013, 11:41 AM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

One of the lady's carrying one in the elevator gave me a go to hell look when I asked if it was a shitzu.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:54 PM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by REL View Post
One of the lady's carrying one in the elevator gave me a go to hell look when I asked if it was a shitzu.