Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Model Talk

Model Talk General Modeling Discussions

Old 01-19-2008, 10:11 AM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God
Default Studio Scale Batwing

I've been sent a casting of the filming model which I'm going to clean up, re-detail, then mold and cast it. Would anyone be interested in kits of this?
Old 01-19-2008, 12:14 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

I am considering this! If you are the one doing the cleanup and casting then I know it will be top notch.

What are the dimensions?

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 01-19-2008, 02:21 PM

ave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud of
Talking

it has about a 30" wingspan - pretty large. You know you want one Kuhn..get it get it.. (i'm getting one too). Your bluescreen is calling to it!.... geetttt the batwing.... geeeettttt the batttwing...
Old 01-20-2008, 06:42 PM

ave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud of

Rel,I have two more very interested people on the batman forums. still waiting for more people to chime in
Old 01-20-2008, 09:20 PM
Banned

talon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of All

Which one? The Tim Burton Batman Movie version, or the fucking ugly joel-schumacher-should-never-be-allowed-to-touch-a-reel-of-film "batwing?"
Old 01-21-2008, 07:05 AM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

It's the '89 Tim Burton one.
Old 01-21-2008, 07:17 AM

lucky for us too.. talon might have had to kill someone if the schumacher one was made. Though, I agree with you, batman 3 and 4 were horrible - but some of the props were nice =)
Old 01-21-2008, 09:02 AM
Banned

talon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by ave4uevoli View Post
lucky for us too.. talon might have had to kill someone if the schumacher one was made. Though, I agree with you, batman 3 and 4 were horrible - but some of the props were nice =)
If the "Batwing" and "Batmobile" were for a different movie, then they would have been fucking awesome. On they're own they are awesome designs. but for BATMAN, they're fucking terrible. They said, okay, forget all the stealth, forget all the secrecy, lets put a hundred fucking neon lights on the car and plane, light it up like a christmas tree, and then "try" and catch criminals in the act. They'd see him coming when he fucking left the cave. In addition ANYONE could follow him and find out where the cave is. and neon tubes on the tommy guns, I mean, come on. REALLY??!
Old 01-22-2008, 04:33 PM
Banned

Bol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant future

Is it this one?

Old 01-22-2008, 04:55 PM

yea - that's the one. The one in the above picture is a "master" of the batwing... it might even be one of the originals.

Rel: i'm sending you a package tomorrow with batman figures for the cockpit - and the cd that contains as many reference pictures that I could find - (it includes the one above)
Old 01-23-2008, 03:33 PM

droplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud of

I too maybe interested in this.

Now for the nasty bit... any idea of price?
Old 01-23-2008, 03:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by droplite View Post
I too maybe interested in this.

Now for the nasty bit... any idea of price?
Never ask REL for the price until he's almost done with the master. He'll usually ignore the question and at best you might get an "IDK"
Old 01-23-2008, 04:06 PM

droplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud ofdroplite has much to be proud of

My bad........

Thanks for pointing that out for me.

Still have an interest tho.
Old 03-16-2008, 10:14 AM

Vos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of lightVos is a glorious beacon of light

I'm interested. I got robbed on Ebay for one of these and a SS Batmobile a few years ago. Lost almost $800. I'd still love them in my collection.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:51 PM

Heatray will become famous soon enoughHeatray will become famous soon enough

I would be interested in one. Please post updates.