Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Anime

Anime Finished Anime

Old 08-23-2010, 11:06 AM

Hangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of light
Default 1/144 Macross / Gundam Playset

I'm sorry if this is not a platic kit... I've been a fan of 70's Anime since a kid, Battle of the Planets, Super Sentai, Macross etc, and I''ve always wondered why no-one makes a fun playset for the Gundam/Macross toys. So I made one!

Last edited by Hangarbay94; 08-23-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:00 PM
A threat to all you hold dear

Location: Directly above the center of the Earth. ( Leander, TX.)
Dr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1/144 Macross / Gundam Playset

Hehe...Looks like its already getting a workout. Like the Votoms stuff too-is that
the 1/144 gashopan series that came out awhile back?
Old 08-23-2010, 02:52 PM

Hangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of light

First off I love your User name Dr Yo!

Yes they are the 1/144 Votoms. I also collected the Popy Gashapons..miniture replicas of the 70's toys.

Here is my collection along with a retro style display base I made for them. My pride and joy is the jaguar Vulcan, it's an original I've had since a boy. I found it while rummaging around in my parents loft a couple of years ago it was still in it's original box...

Last edited by Hangarbay94; 08-23-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Old 08-23-2010, 06:35 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Too cool. you got any of the BOP stuff?
Old 08-24-2010, 11:24 AM
Super Sniper Ninja Commando

Ryan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud ofRyan has much to be proud of

That looks awesome!
Old 08-24-2010, 11:53 AM

Yes I do, a couple of pieces, a black and gold Eagle car and a green tank...they are the Japanese items called Gatchaman...I don't let the kids near them as they are sacred.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:00 PM

Viper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud of

Hey there Hangarbay94, I just found this thread! This playset is so far beyond awsome that I don't know what to say! My kids are drooling over it! GREAT, GREAT JOB!!!!
Old 09-04-2010, 05:43 AM

Thanks VA. FYI I've got all of the decal sheets to make this model if anyone is interested....
Old 09-07-2010, 09:16 AM

Viper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangarbay94 View Post
Thanks VA. FYI I've got all of the decal sheets to make this model if anyone is interested....
Very interested Hangarbay94, If you would like, send me a PM with what I would have to do!
Old 09-07-2010, 10:50 AM
God of procrastination.

Gouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud of

Nice! Valk's, Scope Dogs, a Blood Sucker, and a Strike Dagger. Oh and that Grandizer UFO mod takes me back.

Very Cool!

A friend of mine in Spokan is a big super robot fan. He collects Soul of Chogokin and does paper modeling. He would be all over this.

Last edited by Gouf; 09-07-2010 at 10:53 AM.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:31 AM

PetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant future

Pretty sure if I had all that when I was young, I would of never grown up. Oh wait...
Old 09-10-2010, 07:15 PM

Thanks guys, I appreciate your comments.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:46 AM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

Very cool!

~Pete~