Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati > Board Rules and Guidelines

Board Rules and Guidelines Look here for all things related to posting and the rules thereof

Old 12-18-2012, 03:40 PM
Pissin 'em off since :1999

Eagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati God
Default Enabling a thumbnail in your description.

The thumbnails that show up in the title descriptions have been enabled throughout the board forums.

To make that show up, at least one of the pictures (you want folks to see as the thumbnail) needs to be in the very first post when you start a thread AND it has to be uploaded to the Resin Illuminati servers using the manage attachments option for posting.

If not, what will be displayed will be the "Red X" seen for some threads. There is no way to disable this for threads that don't have pictures, such as a simple discussion, so we'll have to live with it there, but for every build, show, finished or any other thread, upload what you want to display and it will be there.

I added this RI logo as an example.

If anyone HAS pictures in their first post, but you still get the red X, and we have several at the moment, all you need to do is edit your first post by uploading at least one picture through the RI attachment option and that will correct the thread thumbnail.

Rob.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg description.JPG (4.8 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Eagle-1; 12-18-2012 at 05:01 PM.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:02 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Enabling a thumbnail in your description.

The board has a glitch Rob? I'm only looking at this on my mobile, but the thumbnails aren't showing on any threads right now. No big deal, nothing to stress about.

Mike
Old 12-19-2012, 11:16 AM

Eagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati God

Mike, I'm not sure about mobile devices? Were they showing on your device before?

Rob.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:40 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Yeah.

Mike
Old 12-20-2012, 12:13 PM

They were showing, but now they're not.

Great.

The ONLY thing I changed to do with mobile devices was change the display from "Unknown Location" to "Browsing via Mobile device" in "Who's Online".

Rob.