Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati > Board Rules and Guidelines

Board Rules and Guidelines Look here for all things related to posting and the rules thereof

Old 02-11-2013, 08:15 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Constantly Logging In...?

iPhone has a safari privacy setting (settings -> safari -> private browsing) which does not store any web sites been to and therefore won't store any passwords etc for very long. It changes the colour of the browser borders to black. I sacrifice having the convenience of having to sign in each time for the privacy feature.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:00 AM

Snagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud of
Default Re: Constantly Logging In...?

No, that is switched off. I didn't even know what it did - Apple's arrogance is astounding, claiming their products are so intuitive that you don't need instructions. Well, they're not terribly intuitive, I do need instructions and they're to skinflint to print a booklet. It wasn't until a friend who's a real Apple obsessive tinkered with it that it would connect to the internet at all. It also seems to periodically clog up, where it won't receive my emails unless I fully shut it down and restart it. It's the most over-rated, over-priced brand out there. My wife's and kids' Samsung products all work reliably and are so much easier to use... It just makes me think of the Simpsons episode where they go to the "Mapple" Store, and Bart finds a live mic and voices over Steve "Mobs"'s video launch of a new product, causing a riot, or the Futurama "eyePhone" episode. I get the impression Groening isn't a fan either!

Last edited by Snagger; 02-12-2013 at 01:45 AM.