Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Anime

Anime Finished Anime

Old 11-12-2009, 09:55 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God
Default Hasegawa 1/72 VF-0S Battroid

Had this kit lying around for the better part of a year. It was built but not painted. In the past few weeks i decided to finish it up and slam out the finish. Overall im quite happy with it. This isnt one of hasegawas best kits. It was made to be snap together and as such the seams reqiored more attention than the usual hasegawa model. Also they used a plastic that has a high sink mark rate in the thicker parts. Overall though not a bad kit by any means and looks the part when finished.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg model pics 009.jpg (1.69 MB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 010.jpg (1.67 MB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 011.jpg (1.58 MB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 012.jpg (1.65 MB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 013.jpg (1.66 MB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 014.jpg (1.46 MB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 015.jpg (1.27 MB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 016.jpg (1.34 MB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 017.jpg (1.46 MB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 018.jpg (1.54 MB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 019.jpg (1.62 MB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 020.jpg (1.62 MB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg model pics 021.jpg (1.69 MB, 25 views)
Old 11-12-2009, 11:15 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up Re: Hasegawa 1/72 VF-0S Battroid

Nice job! These command a good price and is as good as I've seen in the shops here.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Hasegawa 1/72 VF-0S Battroid

Thanks man. If i could get another id make the A version piloted by Shin in episode 5.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:01 AM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

Very nice!!!

~Pete~
Old 04-14-2013, 02:37 PM

Saleem is a jewel in the roughSaleem is a jewel in the roughSaleem is a jewel in the roughSaleem is a jewel in the roughSaleem is a jewel in the roughSaleem is a jewel in the rough

Very nice, I have 3 on my pile I built 1 other but messed up with the weathering so am not realy happy with it.my built one isnt half as nice as yours but I will learn on my next or maybe even go back and repaint it (who knows)

I bought 4 different versions from hlj.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:59 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Nice looking built again! I am not familiar with these tho.

B
Old 07-17-2013, 09:05 PM
Shit got real.

Look up the anime series Macross Zero. This fighter has its appearance at the end of the first Ep.

Last edited by HWR MKII; 07-17-2013 at 09:06 PM.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:21 PM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxster View Post
Nice looking built again! I am not familiar with these tho.

B
It's the precursor to the VF-1 seen in Macross.
It's just missing the nuclear engines so it's not space capable.

It was designed AFTER the original Macross series, for Macross Zero, which is a prequel to that.

Personally, I think it's one of the most sexy of the Valkyrie type of fighters, and wish they and come up with this design for the original series rather than the VF-1!!

If they ever redo the series, using the original dialog of course - just with newer visuals - then they should use this instead!

Great work on that model. It looks awesome!

http://thome216.imgur.com/

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z156/Thome216/

Last edited by Tiberious; 07-24-2013 at 09:23 PM.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:51 PM
Shit got real.

What he said.

I also have a fighter version to finish up too.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:05 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberious View Post
It's the precursor to the VF-1 seen in Macross.
It's just missing the nuclear engines so it's not space capable.

It was designed AFTER the original Macross series, for Macross Zero, which is a prequel to that.

Personally, I think it's one of the most sexy of the Valkyrie type of fighters, and wish they and come up with this design for the original series rather than the VF-1!!

If they ever redo the series, using the original dialog of course - just with newer visuals - then they should use this instead!

Great work on that model. It looks awesome!
Thanks for the details!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWR MKII View Post
What he said.

I also have a fighter version to finish up too.
Looking forward to that!

B