Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > CGI and Graphics

CGI and Graphics CG models, Photoshop, and Composites

Old 08-21-2014, 02:33 AM
detail junkie

Andrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to beholdAndrew C. is a splendid one to behold
Default U.S.S. Kelvin composite for my good friend Jay

My aussie twin brother Jay sent me his beautiful U.S.S. Kelvin model all the way from Australia for exhibits and photography, here is the first composite made for his facebook page. Does double duty as a poster and a desktop in 1920 x 1080 pixels:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kelvin 1920x1080.jpg (680.1 KB, 59 views)

Be sure to visit our facebook site at:
https://www.facebook.com/gluesbrothers/?ref=bookmarks
Old 08-22-2014, 04:30 PM
Astrojay

Astrojay is just really niceAstrojay is just really niceAstrojay is just really niceAstrojay is just really niceAstrojay is just really niceAstrojay is just really niceAstrojay is just really niceAstrojay is just really nice
Default Re: U.S.S. Kelvin composite for my good friend Jay

Hey buddy , brilliant work on this , my model never looked better than it does now . I look at your image and I don't see a Model any more , I see a real ship in space. This is fantastic ! thankyou or your hard work and expertise.
Old 08-22-2014, 05:27 PM
Yeah... I'm the Fat Guy

Voyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of All
Default Re: U.S.S. Kelvin composite for my good friend Jay

Awesome work on both fronts...

The composite is incredible, as Jay stated...

And the model is an awesome testament to the USS Kelvin///

I disagree.

I believe that a mans destiny is predetermined.

He just needs to be able to recognize the right path of the many he will face to be able to achieve that destiny