Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Real Space

Real Space Finished build ups of real space-related subjects

Old 06-14-2008, 08:58 PM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All
Default That's ok.... If it makes you feel better.

Last edited by Blappy; 11-02-2008 at 07:04 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:16 PM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All

Nice body of work blap.....this stuff's fun to do, ain't it

What was the most difficult/challenging ?
Old 06-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Fantastic! Thanks for posting those.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:57 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up KEWL!!!

WOW!!! This is darned KEWL!!!

VERY NICE Blappy! I really like the work you have shown here!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 06-15-2008, 07:32 AM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

Fantastic work Blappy.
Old 06-16-2008, 06:44 AM
Greeblie Fairy & Navy Mom

Ti Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant future

Dang, Blappy! Not only do you do fantastic work, but then you go and be all prolific about it!

Hats off to you, sir. Hopefully in the not so distant future, we will be looking at a photo of you

and your model of the Silver Dart posing beside the first functional one.

When that happens~ I want a signed poster!

Tanya
Old 06-16-2008, 08:40 AM
Bringing good things to life

ShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond reputeShowCraft has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful work David. I'v always been a fan of huge display models. That floating truck is an interesting yet peculiar choice to model. I remember the real one sailed from Cuba and was intercepted by the coast guard off the Florida Keys a few years back. The guardsmen were very impressed with it and were disappointed they had to sink it. Was that a commissioned piece?
Old 06-16-2008, 06:03 PM

PetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant future

Love your work Blappy.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:48 PM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All

Last edited by Blappy; 11-02-2008 at 07:05 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:50 PM
SPACESHIP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti Raven View Post
Dang, Blappy! Not only do you do fantastic work, but then you go and be all prolific about it!

Hats off to you, sir. Hopefully in the not so distant future, we will be looking at a photo of you

and your model of the Silver Dart posing beside the first functional one.

When that happens~ I want a signed poster!

Tanya
Actually it will be a picture of me wearing a pressure suit in orbit holding a model of the vehicle I am riding in and helped build.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:52 PM
SPACESHIP!

!

Last edited by Blappy; 11-02-2008 at 07:06 PM.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:55 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blappy View Post
Actually it will be a picture of me wearing a pressure suit in orbit holding a model of the vehicle I am riding in and helped build.
That would be cool. Nice work Blappy, very professional!
Old 06-20-2008, 08:04 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Nice work Dave, and great timing too---I needed some extra pics for reference.
I've decided to take the Giant Silver Dart you sold me to Wonderfest.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 06-20-2008, 08:27 PM
SPACESHIP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
Nice work Dave, and great timing too---I needed some extra pics for reference.
I've decided to take the Giant Silver Dart you sold me to Wonderfest.
Excellent! If you need any more drop me an email and I can send you all kinds of stuff.
Old 06-20-2008, 08:45 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Email sent!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!