Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati > Board Rules and Guidelines

Board Rules and Guidelines Look here for all things related to posting and the rules thereof

Old 12-23-2010, 07:16 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Topic reply.....

For some reason I'm not getting topic reply notifications. Checked my settings and everything looks normal.

HELP!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 12-24-2010, 05:48 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Topic reply.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
For some reason I'm not getting topic reply notifications. Checked my settings and everything looks normal.

HELP!

You, and only you, have been put on "board ignore".

I only stumbled upon this thread and felt sorry for the snickering towards you from everyone else.

Old 12-24-2010, 06:56 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

C'mon Neb. What do you expect to hear while you are on "secret board ignore"?

DUH!

Old 12-24-2010, 05:41 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
I looked at your account and everything is in order and I've recieved no error reports, although, the board software does have a few bugs in programming that Jay and I are working on. Not major, more annoyance.

You're going to hate me, but I'd start with clearing your browser cache etc..etc. I can't see anything that would block you from getting the updated thread reports.

Let me know..
Well, dumped my cache, cookies et al----doesn't seem to help. It's ironic that I am getting reply notices from the "other boards" that I don't really give a shit about....

I'll keep fooling around with it.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 12-24-2010, 05:46 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDuck View Post
C'mon Neb. What do you expect to hear while you are on "secret board ignore"?

DUH!

Old 12-24-2010, 06:15 PM
My ass is itchy...

I'm looking into it right now....

Old 12-24-2010, 06:24 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

Neb,
I just tried to bypass the secret board ignore function from my end. Did you get this notice?
If so then I know how to defeat the board ignore set against you.
If not, well, then the board ignore against you is still working.

Old 12-25-2010, 07:20 AM
My ass is itchy...

I think I got it-----my ISP's spam filter decided to move the addy there.

I'm getting some telemetry now...

Ahhh----there's the post about the secret board ignore function.

Old 01-03-2011, 12:17 PM
A threat to all you hold dear

Location: Directly above the center of the Earth. ( Leander, TX.)
Dr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond repute

mwhahahahahaha....
Old 01-03-2011, 05:10 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Yo View Post
mwhahahahahaha....