Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati > Board Rules and Guidelines

Board Rules and Guidelines Look here for all things related to posting and the rules thereof

Old 07-07-2011, 08:16 PM

JohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant future
Default Disabled Reputation

I am wondering how my reputation became disabled, and what I should do to restore my reputation???
Old 07-07-2011, 08:37 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Disabled Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLogan View Post
I am wondering how my reputation became disabled, and what I should do to restore my reputation???
Hit User CP at the top of the screen, then go to edit options (you'll have a column of choices on the left).

Reputation should be adjustable by putting a check in a box.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 07-07-2011, 11:18 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Simply admit to the dirty threesome you had with Jessica Biel and Charlize Theron and your reputation will be back - and then some!
Old 07-08-2011, 05:47 AM
Resident JLH Groupie

DaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Simply admit to the dirty threesome you had with Jessica Biel and Charlize Theron and your reputation will be back - and then some!
Actually, that would cause a bunch of neg rep to be added

The problem with America is stupidity. Now I don't believe in capital punishment for stupidity. However, I think we should just take all the safety labels off everything and let Mother Nature fix the problem herself.

Old 07-08-2011, 07:45 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Hahaha. "Jealousy rep"
Old 07-08-2011, 01:09 PM

JohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant future

Quote:
If that was the case, I'd be braging all over the place, and showing the video tape we made onFire Island last....................forget you read that last part.

Thank for that info Lakespeed!
Old 03-23-2012, 08:33 PM
Mostly Harmless

Hi Dave - for some reason I'm getting message saying "Could not find phrase "security token invalid" when I try and rep Road Warrior. Just letting you know.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:54 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Drew, I'm not seeing anything weird on this end. Are you trying it via Mobile, perchance?
Old 03-23-2012, 10:26 PM
Mostly Harmless

not this time... but it could be something wrong with my computer.
Old 03-23-2012, 10:30 PM
Mostly Harmless

Just switched to firefox and working fine. Must be a safari setting. Fucking safari is pissing me off...
Old 03-23-2012, 10:47 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Well, uhh, THERE's yer problem! [/smartass]

I only tried it with IE and.Firefox. It may help me if I were to d/l Safari...
Old 03-24-2012, 05:36 AM
Mostly Harmless

haha

anyone use "chrome"? any good?
Old 03-24-2012, 06:46 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
haha

anyone use "chrome"? any good?
Just got my PC World mag in the mail this week---cover story was a "face off" between browsers. They rated Chrome as #1.

I've not used it, but a couple of my buddies use it and love it.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 03-24-2012, 07:13 AM
Mostly Harmless

thanks Neb. My loyalty to Safari is reaching it's end...
Old 03-27-2012, 11:34 AM
Dweeb in residence

rpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
Just got my PC World mag in the mail this week---cover story was a "face off" between browsers. They rated Chrome as #1.

I've not used it, but a couple of my buddies use it and love it.
I, on the other tentacle, am less than enthused with Chrome. Turns out it's incompatible with a lot of web apps we use at work...