Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati > Board Rules and Guidelines

Board Rules and Guidelines Look here for all things related to posting and the rules thereof

Old 08-15-2011, 05:22 AM
SUPATRPR"littering&..."

belleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud of
Default SPAMMER chrilou710

chrilou710

PLEASE get this account deleted. I see another bump on a worthwhile thread from him about nike airman shows with a bunch of malware links in it I may just puke.

Ryan
Old 08-15-2011, 06:31 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: SPAMMER chrilou710

Use the REPORT button on the far top right. Don't worry, I've already clicked it mate.

Mike
Old 08-15-2011, 09:31 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Your wish is my command. The violator has been covered with honey and tossed into the anthill.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 08-16-2011, 04:19 AM
SUPATRPR"littering&..."

belleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud of

LOL thanks!

And I DID report em!

Ryan
Old 08-16-2011, 05:57 AM
Resident JLH Groupie

DaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
Your wish is my command. The violator has been covered with honey and tossed into the anthill.
<shakes head> I see I'm going to have to talk with Cat about getting you trained correctly. We don't pour honey on spammers and throw them on anthills around here. We go for broke and throw them straight into the woodchipper !! If the ants want them afterwards, they can help themselves

The problem with America is stupidity. Now I don't believe in capital punishment for stupidity. However, I think we should just take all the safety labels off everything and let Mother Nature fix the problem herself.

Old 08-16-2011, 06:22 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGooseman View Post
<shakes head> I see I'm going to have to talk with Cat about getting you trained correctly. We don't pour honey on spammers and throw them on anthills around here. We go for broke and throw them straight into the woodchipper !! If the ants want them afterwards, they can help themselves
Well......it was mostly because I had a little extra time on my hands to watch the show.

His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 08-16-2011, 06:44 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

I didn't know that you were a mod Eric?

Mike
Old 08-16-2011, 07:46 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

We generally like to keep a low profile around here staff-wise. No dudes with Mod Complexes here
Old 08-16-2011, 08:01 AM
Resident JLH Groupie

DaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
We generally like to keep a low profile around here staff-wise. No dudes with Mod Complexes here
Too late

The problem with America is stupidity. Now I don't believe in capital punishment for stupidity. However, I think we should just take all the safety labels off everything and let Mother Nature fix the problem herself.

Old 08-16-2011, 08:27 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGooseman View Post
Too late
I never indicated that you were a dude
Old 08-16-2011, 11:30 AM
Oh my!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastBattlestar View Post
I didn't know that you were a mod Eric?

Mike
Quote:
I was actually keeping it on the DL but Mech unintentionally gave it away in another thread so my cover was blown. So I figured I may as well have a little fun!

His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 08-16-2011, 01:14 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

They oughtta make a rule that any spammer must remain on the boards to "interact" with the members for a day or two. That would be fun.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:13 PM

Alioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDuck View Post
They oughtta make a rule that any spammer must remain on the boards to "interact" with the members for a day or two. That would be fun.
Ahhhh you are a badly Duck...
Old 08-16-2011, 04:20 PM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
I was actually keeping it on the DL but Mech unintentionally gave it away in another thread so my cover was blown. So I figured I may as well have a little fun!

LOL!!!

Who is and who ain't a mod around here isn't exactly some kind of State Secret...we just don't make a big show of it.

I've been on a lot of boards in several different hobbies. The mods on many of them tend to be pricks of one form or another. Seems like their 'power' goes to their heads and they start throwing their weight around. Then you start seeing a lot of politicking - and if you've been on many forums you know what I'm talking about.

That kind of thing would poison the atmosphere here at RI, and I'm not about to let that happen.

Sooo, everybody here is free to build, post, play, shoot the shit, whatever they want to do. There are no thread lockings here, no edited or deleted posts. Nobody gets banned unless they break one of our few, simple rules. If a thread gets out of hand, it gets split. That's been our recipe from Day 1, and it's a winner.

Bottom line: I'm a small-government kinda guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDuck View Post
If it was actually a person typing those posts out instead of some damn bot, that could be a lot of fun.

Last edited by The Cat; 08-16-2011 at 04:22 PM.
Old 08-16-2011, 05:19 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
LOL!!!

Who is and who ain't a mod around here isn't exactly some kind of State Secret...we just don't make a big show of it.

I've been on a lot of boards in several different hobbies. The mods on many of them tend to be pricks of one form or another. Seems like their 'power' goes to their heads and they start throwing their weight around. Then you start seeing a lot of politicking - and if you've been on many forums you know what I'm talking about.

That kind of thing would poison the atmosphere here at RI, and I'm not about to let that happen.

Sooo, everybody here is free to build, post, play, shoot the shit, whatever they want to do. There are no thread lockings here, no edited or deleted posts. Nobody gets banned unless they break one of our few, simple rules. If a thread gets out of hand, it gets split. That's been our recipe from Day 1, and it's a winner.

Bottom line: I'm a small-government kinda guy.

If it was actually a person typing those posts out instead of some damn bot, that could be a lot of fun.

Cylons can be fun?