Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati > Board Rules and Guidelines

Board Rules and Guidelines Look here for all things related to posting and the rules thereof

Old 08-17-2011, 01:36 AM
SUPATRPR"littering&..."

belleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud ofbelleauwood has much to be proud of
Default Re: SPAMMER chrilou710

Well, Number 6 can be . . . for a frakkin cylon!

LOL
Old 08-17-2011, 06:00 PM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing Order 66 pop back into the forum again. Now that was some funny stuff!

Mike
Old 08-17-2011, 06:08 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastBattlestar View Post
Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing Order 66 pop back into the forum again. Now that was some funny stuff!

Mike

Order 66 was a jackass and a cad, and I hope his dick rots off.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:10 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
Order 66 was a jackass and a cad, and I hope his dick rots off.

Well then how about Grandmufftarkinton (spic) or whoever he was?
Old 08-17-2011, 06:17 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDuck View Post
Well then how about Grandmufftarkinton (spic) or whoever he was?
THAT motherfucker...... I don't know which was worse! May they CHEW each other's dicks off!
Old 08-17-2011, 08:08 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

I pine for Lady Jessie. She was such a randy whore. *sigh*

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 08-17-2011, 10:04 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Papa smurf?
Old 08-18-2011, 05:42 AM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
I pine for Lady Jessie. She was such a randy whore. *sigh*
Now that was one sweet piece of ass. It's a pity she got involved with KTM right after the Great Finescale Bannings....
Old 09-04-2011, 06:14 PM

AbsoluteSciFi is a jewel in the roughAbsoluteSciFi is a jewel in the roughAbsoluteSciFi is a jewel in the roughAbsoluteSciFi is a jewel in the roughAbsoluteSciFi is a jewel in the roughAbsoluteSciFi is a jewel in the roughAbsoluteSciFi is a jewel in the rough

I don't know half the shit you guys are talking about... but, It sounds like I missed a big to do about nothing... enlighten me!
Old 09-04-2011, 08:08 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSciFi View Post
I don't know half the shit you guys are talking about... but, It sounds like I missed a big to do about nothing... enlighten me!
haha. Someone signed up to RI and all they kept posting the same gibberish about "Nike" products on about 10 different threads. They are spamming the board and the first post was to bring it's attention to the mods to please delete his account and his posts. The rest... it woudl take a while to explain!
Old 09-05-2011, 09:08 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSciFi View Post

Does that help to shed some light on the matter for you?

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 09-29-2011, 02:51 AM
Mostly Harmless

New spammer:

kucycole

I'd like a bridal gown drenched in cum please...
Old 09-29-2011, 03:05 AM
Resident JLH Groupie

DaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
New spammer:

kucycole

Already nuked

The problem with America is stupidity. Now I don't believe in capital punishment for stupidity. However, I think we should just take all the safety labels off everything and let Mother Nature fix the problem herself.

Old 09-29-2011, 07:07 AM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Wear one again at next Wonderfest and I'll see what I can do.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:04 AM
Mostly Harmless

You're a big tease cat!