Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati > Board Rules and Guidelines

Board Rules and Guidelines Look here for all things related to posting and the rules thereof

Old 07-21-2013, 05:53 PM

Dobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant future
Default Avatar help

How are you guys making the large avatars? Every time I try a new avatar it keeps getting shrunk down.

Chris
Old 07-21-2013, 07:43 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Avatar help

Whose in particular do you refer to? I believe there is a self imposed size on avatars, but that may have been made compulsory (?)
Old 07-21-2013, 07:46 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

That's interesting.

I usually pick a pic that I like, edit it on something like paint shop pro, and resize it to around 330 pixels wide and tall. Then I save it to the desktop, and then here I use the Upload From Computer option.

I've done that with IE and Firefox with no trouble.
Old 07-21-2013, 07:47 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Same here.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:54 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Whose in particular do you refer to? I believe there is a self imposed size on avatars, but that may have been made compulsory (?)

We generally like to keep them at around 340x340 max, but the software won't limit it automatically.
Old 07-21-2013, 08:25 PM

Dobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant future

If I go into photobucket and edit a picture I can resize it to what I like.....but each time I try to use it, the board says file is too large. I've tried the sizes that you said Cat but no luck. When I select a file from my computer I get the tiny version.

Chris
Old 07-21-2013, 08:26 PM

I don't need huge, but something bigger than a tiny one would be nice.......YES I KNOW WHAT I JUST SAID AND HOW IT SOUNDED! LOL!!! Have fun with that one boys!! LOL!

Chris

Last edited by Dobber; 07-21-2013 at 08:27 PM.
Old 07-21-2013, 08:34 PM
It's gonna get real now.

^^^^

Dobber, if you'd like, pm me the link to the pic you want to use and I'll fix it up for you tomorrow morning
Old 07-21-2013, 11:15 PM
BOING BOING BOING

allthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond repute

Dobber, you on a Mac?
Old 07-22-2013, 03:30 AM
Nothing like Tig ole' Bitties!

BB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of All

Size does matter, young padawan! LOL!
Old 07-22-2013, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthumbs View Post
Dobber, you on a Mac?
Yup.

Chris
Old 07-22-2013, 08:46 AM
BOING BOING BOING

allthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond repute

Me too. Had the exact same problem you did. I worked a lil with Cat to fix it. He used the link to the pic and changed the avatar for me.
Unfortunately, I don't have a solution for you. The last time I changed it, no BS...it kinda fixed itself. I'm afraid to change the avatar again cuz I know I'll be back in that boat with ya.

Last edited by allthumbs; 07-22-2013 at 09:28 AM.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:41 AM

You definitely don't want to loose that LOVELY avatar either! I figure out what picture I want and send it to Cat. Thanks guys.

Chris
Old 07-22-2013, 09:58 AM
BOING BOING BOING

I have better ones of her!
Old 07-22-2013, 02:47 PM

Wowzers! Usually don't go for tatt's but she has such a nice face and body.