Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > CGI and Graphics

CGI and Graphics CG models, Photoshop, and Composites

Old 02-02-2014, 12:22 PM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of
Default Incom/Sienar Fleet Systems Troop Transport

Something new. A doodle if you will - from a drawing I done; based heavily on the Imperial dropship from the Force Unleashed. Never liked the one we got in-game as it was actually a reuse of an old kenner troop transporter speeder toy. So, what I have done if remade the thing from a totally "imperial" perspective; more "in universe" with four fixed medium guns and three ball turret light anti - personnel guns. Crew of two and can carry twelve or ten and two speeders.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ar18Z.jpg (378.1 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Road Warrior; 02-02-2014 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Added Attachment
Old 02-02-2014, 01:48 PM

Viper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud of
Default Re: Incom/Sienar Fleet Systems Troop Transport

I like this design a lot. It reminds me of a modernized Republic Dropship GREAT WORK!
Old 02-02-2014, 08:06 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

That IS a fine design. Great work!!!!
Old 02-03-2014, 10:52 AM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

Thank you fellas. I'm glad you like it!