Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati > Board Rules and Guidelines

Board Rules and Guidelines Look here for all things related to posting and the rules thereof

Old 09-01-2016, 05:58 PM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of
Default Notifications not notifying.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one having this problem but it seems I am not receiving any notifications from subscribed threads. I have unsubscribed and resubscribed without seeing a change. This used to work, but not lately.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:05 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Notifications not notifying.

Test to see if I receive a notification......
Old 09-02-2016, 09:09 AM

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Bill:

I am seeing in the server email logs that it is sending an email to your account. Any chance that it's getting caught by a spam filter or something?
Old 09-02-2016, 11:18 AM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

I wondered that too. I am not seeing anything in my junk folder or the filters. I also do not see them here on my USER CP.
Old 09-02-2016, 12:19 PM

Hmmm. And I haven't yet gotten notification that you posted to this thread. I'll look into it Monday. Family in town this weekend.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:26 AM

Bill: Let me know if you get a notification from this. Apparently, you can't get notifications of your own posts, so testing is difficult.

NOTE: The new sending address is admin@resinilluminati.com. I saw some errors indicating email was being rejected because we're using a Yahoo domain, but Yahoo's email server are not involved. It's a anti-spam thing.

Dave: I setup so that any email going to admin@resinilluminati.com will forward to the Yahoo address. I will test that shortly.

Last edited by zysurge; 09-06-2016 at 05:34 AM.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:20 AM
All ahead full

Nope. Still not working. Also, no notifications in my CP panel either.
Old 09-06-2016, 07:04 AM

Test test test

Server rebooted.
Old 09-06-2016, 07:06 AM
All ahead full

Success!
Old 09-06-2016, 07:13 AM

Ok, then I'm not really sure what fixed it. Looks like the server reboot did.
Old 09-06-2016, 07:15 AM
All ahead full

I don't know either. But these are the first notifications I've started receiving in quite some time.
Old 09-06-2016, 07:25 AM

This may have also affected notifications about new users joining, I'm not sure. I don't normally moderate those, so whoever does should check the new users list.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:07 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by zysurge View Post
This may have also affected notifications about new users joining, I'm not sure. I don't normally moderate those, so whoever does should check the new users list.

On it.