Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Real Space

Real Space Finished build ups of real space-related subjects

Old 08-13-2008, 10:27 PM
the many faces one

Moorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond repute
Default X24A

collect aire X24A kit, 1/48...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM1153.JPG (554.4 KB, 180 views)
displaying member of http://www.avenuewestgallery.org/
www.moorcatarts.com
Old 08-14-2008, 06:36 AM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All
Default Re: X24A

One of the original horrifying to control "Flying bathtub" designs. Can you tell us a little about the kit? I hear Collect Aire kits are a little rough.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:31 AM
the many faces one

Moorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond repute

I have all four of the bodies, the X24 B is really nice, its coming along and will get posted soon. the HL10 has some fuselage join issues, this one did as well...but to be fair, Ive seen/built far worse then these. the gear struts are very basic, but can be replaced easily ith better ones, cockpits are pretty basic as well, but can be improved, very nice recessed panels tho, overall theyre not that bad. fits pretty good for the most part overall.
www.moorcatarts.com
Old 08-14-2008, 09:33 AM
Ahead of the curve

Scorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of All

Looks pretty good man! I always wanted to get the lifting bodies but never did.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:00 PM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moorcat View Post
I have all four of the bodies, the X24 B is really nice, its coming along and will get posted soon.
Are you going to do the early all silver version or the white over blue? I'm partial to the white over blue myself. If you need reference I took a bunch of hi-rez images of the real X-24B a few years ago in Dayton.

I'd like to do some 1/24 or 1/32 scale lifting bodies.

Please post progress photos of the X-24B.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:12 PM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

That is really cool Moorcat.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:31 PM

feek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to beholdfeek61 is a splendid one to behold

One of my favorite subjects. I have done the HL-10 and M2-F2 from scratch years ago but want to do a larger scale. Looking good and make sure to post photos.

Will
Old 10-20-2008, 08:00 PM
the many faces one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blappy View Post
Are you going to do the early all silver version or the white over blue? I'm partial to the white over blue myself. If you need reference I took a bunch of hi-rez images of the real X-24B a few years ago in Dayton.

I'd like to do some 1/24 or 1/32 scale lifting bodies.

Please post progress photos of the X-24B.
well, I do have the B, and it is white over blue, nearly done, but Ive been busy with school...so, my posting will be slow....and I gotta let the rest of ya all get caught up. lol
www.moorcatarts.com