Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Anime

Anime Finished Anime

Old 05-21-2009, 01:11 PM
Sheba's ManWhore

KrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud of
Default Ma.K. zbv3000 Kröte - Panzer Aufkalärungs T.W-47

I've just finished a Kröte build .... I started it for a "Model in a month" build .. but didn't finish it in time..... nevermind .. it's finally finished, and I'm pretty satisfied with the result.

More pictures here...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg done01.jpg (210.2 KB, 8 views)

By popular demand...
Old 05-21-2009, 01:24 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Ma.K. zbv3000 Kröte - Panzer Aufkalärungs T.W-47

"LUV IT"!

Another great build! To me, your lil details look especially "crisp", nice touch.

Seeing some remind me- where can I find "appropriate" bolt heads/nuts for 1/20th Ma.K subjects? I know there's a wealth of em available from different sources but I wouldn't know which ones are "right"????

Again- KUDOS and thanks for sharing!

Ma.K_Du.K
Old 05-21-2009, 01:28 PM
Sheba's ManWhore

KrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud ofKrokoHunter has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=DarthDuck;117908]"LUV IT"!
Seeing some remind me- where can I find "appropriate" bolt heads/nuts for 1/20th Ma.K subjects? I know there's a wealth of em available from different sources but I wouldn't know which ones are "right"????
QUOTE]

I like these: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10024052

It contains bolts in different sizes, so you have some to choose from .. and they're cheap

By popular demand...
Old 05-21-2009, 01:36 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

[quote=KrokoHunter;117909]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDuck View Post
"LUV IT"!
QUOTE]

I like these: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10024052

It contains bolts in different sizes, so you have some to choose from .. and they're cheap
Other than being sold out, they look perfect for me! I bookmarked it to come back to later!
Thanks vey much- it's that kind of experience and knowledge that really helps a newbie like me!
Old 05-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Sheba's ManWhore

[QUOTE=DarthDuck;117910]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrokoHunter View Post

Other than being sold out, they look perfect for me! I bookmarked it to come back to later!
Thanks vey much- it's that kind of experience and knowledge that really helps a newbie like me!
Opps, didn't see that ... they're in stock at HLJ

http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYP-117

By popular demand...
Old 05-23-2009, 12:14 PM

RKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond reputeRKW has a reputation beyond repute

I suddenly have the urge for a quarter pounder with cheese.

Superb weathering!
Old 06-11-2009, 08:17 PM

PetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant future

Yes, the weathering is superb. Great job!
Old 06-20-2009, 10:30 AM

cosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud of

nice build!