Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Resin Illuminati > Board Rules and Guidelines

Board Rules and Guidelines Look here for all things related to posting and the rules thereof

Old 06-07-2009, 02:09 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffworks View Post
Yes, tried that, have Java installed and the latest update. STILL won't let me in for some reason.

Try the secret "knock" upon the door.
Old 06-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Yeah, that could be the problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbearr View Post
A lot of times the Chat will show someone in there who was in there earlier but the program won't show they've left.

I get that a lot.

Annoying, really.

Now, if anyone's really interested in chat, culttvman.com has a free chat room we can use any time. No signing up. just enter your name in the box and hit connect.
Willing to give it a try again, but can't find the link to the CultChat. Anyone got a direct link? Or point me to where the frell it's supposed to be on the CultSite?

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 06-07-2009, 05:49 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Hmmm,
I'd hate to see you have to go elswehere when we do have one here? The only "problem" I've ever had here is just waiting while the 'chat program' loads up- once that's done though I can enter and chat with whoever happens to be there and often it's someone/s who invited me in anyways?

But if you did all the usual, enabling cookies and whatnot, then I guess you gotta to what you gotta do.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Battlestar Triton

I wasn't so much going to go there just to leave here, so much as to go chat w/folks w/whom I've not chatted in a while. Hell, I started the chat trend back in The Day when Steve/CultTVman was just starting to get really popular. I've not been a part of that in a while. At least, not regularly.

Plus, as already mentioned, there's hardly anybody ever in chat here. I was just in there for the last 20 minutes and nobody poked their head in.

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 06-08-2009, 03:17 AM
Kneel Hoomans! Mwaahaa!

Apophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati God

I was in there last night about 9:00 pm along with spacemind.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:28 AM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

The chat room will get more attention if you make an official time for it. Any member can do it, if you want to chat, start a thread in the general section. That's how it was for awhile after it was installed.

As for it's space requirement, it's pretty minimal if I remember.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:03 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

Also have a visible post where people can say when they are in. It lets others know there is someone to talk to.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:54 PM
Normality Restored

beeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati God

Make this thread a sticky and let everyone know you're in there. Doesn't have to be a set day or time.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:30 PM
Battlestar Triton

I'm in there right now.

Old 06-20-2009, 10:39 PM
Battlestar Triton

Left a couple minutes ago after chatting w/HWR MKII for about half an hour.

Old 06-21-2009, 12:06 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

in for a bit myself. if i dont respond it just means im AFK for a min and ill be back
Old 06-22-2009, 08:02 PM
Shit got real.

In for a bit again i got some new styrene to sniff
Old 06-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Shit got real.

In again for the night. Not working tomorrow so im going to be tinkering.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:08 PM
Shit got real.

In again for a bit. Tinkering and cleaning the hobby bunker. Stop on in.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:03 PM
One-trek Mind

Trekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati God

I checked it out at 1:23PM. Hung out for a few minutes. It was very restful. Very blue.

"I'm afraid the guilty party is in for a very severe punishment."