Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Classifieds > For Sale or Trade

Old 02-19-2009, 12:22 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God
Default Academy 1/32 F16 Hurry- ONE left!

If you like BIG modern jets here's a kit for you! 1/32nd scale for those who know that size does matter!
This one is packed full of details and is the "CG/CJ block 40/50 Fighting Falcon"

I ordered a similar kit from Ebay for a client who just had to have one and found there are a couple of sellers in Hong Kong and Korea able to offer them at great discounts but then you have to factor in shipping and that long wait?

Meanwhile, I can match their price, beat their shipping and you can avoid waiting on "the slow boat from China".

Kit= 70.00
Shipping, your choice of USPS delivery modes.

ALSO-

Academy CH53E Super Stallion, USMC version. This is the big badass helo which in another form was seen in the early part of 'Transformers', the movie, which launched into the attack against our ground base. 1/48th scale, still a "big" model!

Kit 60.00
Shipping, again, your choice of USPS.

-or-
Always open to "barter"?

Note: No longer able to accept "your first born" or "crack whore of an ex-old lady"- I've got enough of those now?

We accept PayPal, hurry- operators standing by!

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/spaced...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZFor current Ebay listings, follow the link, go ahead click the mouse, it won't hurt!

Last edited by DarthDuck; 03-20-2009 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Others sold- Ebay still going though!
Old 03-06-2009, 11:15 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Academy 1/32 F16 & CH-53E Super Stallion

C'MON, GIVE UP THE MONEY!

Just listed many more kits on the EvilBay- follow the linky!

Wise old marketing slogan:

"Fuck You, buy my stuff!"

EDIT: Eight kits sold last night so hurry, hurry, hurry, step right up!

Last edited by DarthDuck; 03-07-2009 at 03:59 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:42 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Gorram plastic pusher!
Old 03-11-2009, 08:47 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
Gorram plastic pusher!
Resistence is futile- you know you want somethin'!
Old 03-11-2009, 09:05 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Yes - and I'm not going to tell you what I want for fear that you'll actually have it!
Old 03-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Resident JLH Groupie

DaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati God

The problem with America is stupidity. Now I don't believe in capital punishment for stupidity. However, I think we should just take all the safety labels off everything and let Mother Nature fix the problem herself.

Old 03-11-2009, 10:08 AM
It's gonna get real now.

My point exactly!