Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Military

Military Military WIPs

Old 01-10-2010, 10:59 AM

lastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of light
Default UOS SITE

Hi Gent's here is another project I'm working on the UOS or the Urban Operation Site this diorama is in 1/87 scale. regards Glenn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg UOS SITE 187 SCALE 002.jpg (2.96 MB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg UOS SITE 187 SCALE 008.jpg (4.02 MB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg UOS SITE 187 SCALE 004.jpg (4.11 MB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg uos site air 014.jpg (1.55 MB, 41 views)
"Aw, Bellamy, for cryin out load. That's the the stinking, most awful, stuped joke and you're always pullin' that stinking awful stupid joke.You don't want in this thing, you don't get in this thing. I cut you out of everything. I don't need you. Sixty feet of bridge I can get almost anywere. SCHMUCK"
Old 01-10-2010, 06:12 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: UOS SITE

Holy SHIT! Is that last picture a model or a photo of the thing you're trying to replicate?? Awesome
Old 01-10-2010, 08:26 PM

lastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Holy SHIT! Is that last picture a model or a photo of the thing you're trying to replicate?? Awesome
LOL well kinda sorta 777,I did build the model in the last picture and It's 1/1 scale, now I'm building the 1/87 scale version,and this time I have to make the trees,grass,bushes, and so on my self, mother nature is not going to help me on this one like she did on the first one. lol I hope you can say the same thing when the 1/87 scale one is done. regards Glenn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uos site 3 022.jpg (4.12 MB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg uos site 3 018.jpg (4.31 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg uos site 3 017.jpg (2.86 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg uos site 3 024.jpg (4.18 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg uos site 3 002.jpg (3.99 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg uos site 3 012.jpg (3.98 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg uos site 3 010.jpg (3.02 MB, 1 views)
"Aw, Bellamy, for cryin out load. That's the the stinking, most awful, stuped joke and you're always pullin' that stinking awful stupid joke.You don't want in this thing, you don't get in this thing. I cut you out of everything. I don't need you. Sixty feet of bridge I can get almost anywere. SCHMUCK"

Last edited by lastpacific; 01-10-2010 at 08:34 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:16 AM
JAWS MODELS

JAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant future

Wow. Love the buildings. this will be a treat.

http://studioscalemodelers.com/
Old 02-18-2010, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwright.1972 View Post
Wow. Love the buildings. this will be a treat.
THANK YOU JASON I STARTED TO MAKE THE TREES
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TREES 2 002.jpg (3.59 MB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg TREES 2 007.jpg (3.33 MB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg TREES 2 006.jpg (3.40 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg TREES 2 010.jpg (3.62 MB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg TREES 2 005.jpg (3.38 MB, 6 views)
Old 02-14-2012, 07:40 PM

Hi Gents, started back to work on the uos display 64"x54" here are some up dated photos. regards Glenn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg UOS DISPLAY BASE 1 002.jpg (4.45 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg UOS DISPLAY BASE 1 005.jpg (3.39 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg UOS DISPLAY BASE 1 009.jpg (4.38 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg UOS DISPLAY BASE 1 011.jpg (3.19 MB, 12 views)
Old 07-08-2012, 09:41 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

I am so looking forward to this, I love dioramas!

B
Old 07-08-2012, 09:51 AM
Olive Drab is Sexy

Gunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati GodGunnie Resin Illuminati God

Ditto Boxster - looking forward to seeing how this turns out Glenn.

Jim Lewis
GunTruck Studios
Museum Associate Curator - Supervisory, Military Vehicle Technology Foundation (MVTF), Portola Valley, California

... Cry Havoc and let slip the Pastels of War! ...