Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Resin Illuminati's Hall of Fame

Resin Illuminati's Hall of Fame Builds in this section are at least three years old and have been recognized by RI members as being especially noteworthy.

Old 12-19-2007, 02:25 AM

faustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nicefaustus100 is just really nice
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjedi View Post
Faustus! Thanks, and how's YOUR Falcon coming?? Any updates lately?
For mine, I used a color called "White Pine." I think it was a spray bomb from Rustoleum. Maybe one of their outdoor decorator paints. . . I can't remember now, and haven't really needed to look for it for several years. It was actually a very pale grayish white, which of course darkened up with weathering. I did several color tests when I was getting ready to paint her. This was before all the nice new ILM info came out about the Floquil colors and stuff. But I think it's a decent base color.
Hey Sup!No update pix yet-but still working on her when I can(time)
Thanks for the color info!!
Old 01-09-2008, 02:22 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Very nice work! No matter how many times I see the Falcon. I just love it!

B