Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Resin Illuminati's Hall of Fame

Resin Illuminati's Hall of Fame Builds in this section are at least three years old and have been recognized by RI members as being especially noteworthy.

Old 11-15-2010, 08:58 AM
One-trek Mind

Trekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Halcyon Dropshipw/APC done and done.

Beautifully done ! My hat's off to you once again!

"I'm afraid the guilty party is in for a very severe punishment."
Old 11-15-2010, 09:55 AM

silveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to behold

I stand in awe at the creations of the artist in this site. Most beautimus done model. You up the notch in the build threads. I cannot wait to see what is your next project.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:48 PM
Traid Grand General

General Jaxun is a jewel in the roughGeneral Jaxun is a jewel in the roughGeneral Jaxun is a jewel in the roughGeneral Jaxun is a jewel in the roughGeneral Jaxun is a jewel in the roughGeneral Jaxun is a jewel in the rough

Just out of simple curiostity...

CAN the landing gears and boarding ramp retract?
Old 11-16-2010, 09:12 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

I thank you kindly all, muchly appreciated

Jaxun, no they are static...for which I am truly thankful that it was not requested by the client.
If it had been then thier bank account would have really felt it and I would still be in rehab
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?
Old 11-17-2010, 01:26 AM

cosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud of

Its very sweet Ian! I missed the W.I.P. but reading it now
Old 11-17-2010, 02:54 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Meh, it's not too bad I suppose...

I really like the base. I want to build something like that for my APC. Not sure where to find 1/16 checkerplate though?

Mike
Old 11-20-2010, 01:12 AM

PetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant future

Ah, Ian good sir, I have been waiting for this for a long time. Beautiful work. I have no idea how hard this kit is to look right, but you've built a beauty right there!
Old 12-13-2010, 07:14 AM

Crash&Bern is a splendid one to beholdCrash&Bern is a splendid one to beholdCrash&Bern is a splendid one to beholdCrash&Bern is a splendid one to beholdCrash&Bern is a splendid one to beholdCrash&Bern is a splendid one to beholdCrash&Bern is a splendid one to beholdCrash&Bern is a splendid one to beholdCrash&Bern is a splendid one to beholdCrash&Bern is a splendid one to beholdCrash&Bern is a splendid one to behold

OMG Ian I'm completely knocked out by this.
The dropship, base and APC are all simply stunning... see you can polish a turd
Old 12-13-2010, 08:48 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Hmmm,
I just don't recall seeing anyone post the Dropship AND APC together before???? While either example by you, can stand alone- it's too cool to see em together!

Tits on a Ritz Sir!
Old 12-13-2010, 09:51 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

I thank ya all very kindly gents, muchly appreciated
Said it before but i'll say it again, mostly glad just to see the back of the damn thing and get paid but it didn't trun out too shabby in the end.

Wish I could take full credit for the APC but the hard work in build was done by the factory as it's an Aoshima die-cast with extra paint dabbing by yours truly but the lighting adds something does it not.

Now just got the Halcyon Sulaco to make look pretty for the same guy...
Oh christ on a segway...

Go easy all!
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?
Old 12-13-2010, 10:11 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raytheon View Post
Oh christ on a segway...

Go easy all!
My favorite saying used to be Christ on a Bicycle. Until now.

You're a thoroughly modern man Ian-----and one hell of a modeler!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 12-16-2010, 02:27 AM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

I just had to come back and look at this again... it is FANTASTIC!

Your builds are always amazing Ian.

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 01-12-2011, 03:31 PM

nickademusss is a jewel in the roughnickademusss is a jewel in the roughnickademusss is a jewel in the roughnickademusss is a jewel in the roughnickademusss is a jewel in the roughnickademusss is a jewel in the rough

Very good job on what I have always heard was a very bad kit.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:07 PM

3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold

Wow that's amazing fantastic work,
glad to see it in the finished section!
Old 02-19-2011, 09:51 PM

Firefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to beholdFirefox M31 is a splendid one to behold

very nice job, I especially like the floor...First thing that caught my eye( only got the one) was the angle for the floor, I love the "thinking outside the box", inside the box as it were..Great stuff

Will