Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Resin Illuminati's Hall of Fame

Resin Illuminati's Hall of Fame Builds in this section are at least three years old and have been recognized by RI members as being especially noteworthy.

Old 10-23-2008, 02:48 PM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All
Default Re: 1/350th A6E Intruder, Finished

Considering all the anime hentai model kits out there I'm not surprised by anything in the model community anymore...

~Pete~
Old 10-23-2008, 03:23 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peagis View Post
Considering all the anime hentai model kits out there I'm not surprised by anything in the model community anymore...
Old 10-23-2008, 03:57 PM

abledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of lightabledog is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDuck View Post
Optivisors and decent tweezers are the 'secret'! Oh, and I'm a firm believer in having lotsa good lighting about.

This one was a "test shot" for fun to see what I'd be up against and I found it most enjoyable- but, the airwing will be on hold till the Enterprise herself is being built and she's not 'next in line' right now. But she is next after next!

Thanks for your kind post, I appreciate it!
Gonna be a sweet display when it's done... may the Lord bless you with continued ... no enhanced Super-Vision on this one bro!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 06:08 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by abledog View Post
Gonna be a sweet display when it's done... may the Lord bless you with continued ... no enhanced Super-Vision on this one bro!!!

Well, the good Lord and my local Optometrist! I happen to have reached the end of the usuble life on my current reading glasses and their 'prescription'! I'm kind of hopeful that I'll be able to see and maybe even 'build' better some time real soon!

Thanks again!
Old 10-23-2008, 10:02 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

Here's a pic of the cockpit:

Hope you can make out that they gave me a brass "tub and ejector seat frames with "pulls" then I just had to fashion seat cushions and the 'dash hump'. But you can't see that there's actually an instrumet panel along with a control stick! All in all I still think it's cool what they give you to work with!
Old 10-24-2008, 06:56 AM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

Thats really cool!!

~Pete~