Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Resin Illuminati's Hall of Fame

Resin Illuminati's Hall of Fame Builds in this section are at least three years old and have been recognized by RI members as being especially noteworthy.

Old 11-14-2007, 05:24 AM

bar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing!
Love the lights!
Bar.
Come gather round people, wherever you roam, and admit that the waters around you have grown, and accept it that soon you'll be drenched to the bone. If your time to you is worth saving, then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, cause the times they are a changin'
e-mail(And msn Messenger): vipermark7@googlemail.com
Old 11-14-2007, 09:46 AM

Sherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to all

Thanks guys....

Here's a few more.....
In the cockpit finally. The final cockpit decals need to be done, still a few touch ups to the pilot..... and the face plate needs to go on still.

I'm happy so far.

Gil

Old 11-14-2007, 10:02 PM

Sherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to allSherlock Holmes is a name known to all

Touch ups are done on the pilot......
Here's a few pics of the helmet lighting.
Sorry most of them are fussy.......

Gil

Old 11-15-2007, 11:53 PM

bar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing!
That lighting is sooo very clever.
If i ever get around to doing my Starbuck version, it will totally be doing that with her helmet.
And i don't know if you realise, but you have several dead pixels in the CCD on your digicam.
Bar.
Come gather round people, wherever you roam, and admit that the waters around you have grown, and accept it that soon you'll be drenched to the bone. If your time to you is worth saving, then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, cause the times they are a changin'
e-mail(And msn Messenger): vipermark7@googlemail.com
Old 11-30-2007, 10:49 AM

Well, a little bit of a delay with this project...but here I am, back with a minor update.

Have worked on the engines this time. Cut out the back of them as well as hollowing out the upper engine in order to mount reflectors for the super bright LEDs.

Thank you every one for the kind comments on my progress on this project. As this build is for my good buddy Mark Dickson.... he has seen it up close and is very happy so far with it. Which I am very happy that he's happy

Here's some pics

Gil

Old 11-30-2007, 02:22 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

Fantastic!
Old 12-01-2007, 03:20 PM

ave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud of

wow.. blinded even just looking at the picture. I can only imagine what'll happen when you have all three lined up.

Viper mk II = flashlight

you should have a sign at the base of this model: "Use in case of blackout"

awesome cockpit by the way!
Old 12-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

KEWL! This is coming right along!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 12-01-2007, 06:06 PM

3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold

Yes what a beauty, you have really elevated this kit into a stunner!!
Old 12-12-2007, 10:46 PM

A little progress on this beasty today.
Have glued the fuselage halves together and run the main wiring through the brass support tube.
Blended the seams and primered.
Just some minor smoothing left to do, and then I will start on finishing the wings and lower engines so they can be attached.

Gil

Old 12-12-2007, 10:48 PM

And by the way.....
Thanks to all you guys for the kind comments.

Gil
Old 12-12-2007, 10:56 PM

fluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to beholdfluke is a splendid one to behold

Amazing work Gil....TOP NOTCH!
Old 12-13-2007, 06:53 PM

nwjedidave will become famous soon enoughnwjedidave will become famous soon enough

fantastic! Thanks for all the update pictures!

dave
Old 12-13-2007, 08:04 PM
Member at large

Base Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond reputeBase Star Commander has a reputation beyond repute

Gil, I like the progress on my baby! Glad you waited for me to drill out those wings and do all that friggin wiring. And I told you the inset LEDs in the clear parts would give it good light! I can't wait to take delivery on this,,,,,,,,, BEASTIE!!!!!

Now, this kit is being recast. Go here and read please:

http://resinilluminati.com/showthrea...=9908#post9908

Mark

I had to fall, to lose it all.
But in the end, It doesn't even matter.
I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go.
For all this, There's only one thing you should know....
Old 12-14-2007, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Base Star Commander View Post
Gil, I like the progress on my baby! Glad you waited for me to drill out those wings and do all that friggin wiring. And I told you the inset LEDs in the clear parts would give it good light! I can't wait to take delivery on this,,,,,,,,, BEASTIE!!!!!

Now, this kit is being recast. Go here and read please:

http://resinilluminati.com/showthrea...=9908#post9908

Mark

Glad your liking it Mark. Let's keep things clear here for the people though.... you did the wiring for the wing's nav lights...because I was not steady enough to drill those looooong holes with a looong drill with out damaging the wings.... and, you were right about the LEDs for the instruments.
I've been keeping up with the progress on the Basestar..... koolio bud.
Give me a call, huh?
Gil

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes; 12-14-2007 at 09:27 AM.