Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Resin Illuminati's Hall of Fame

Resin Illuminati's Hall of Fame Builds in this section are at least three years old and have been recognized by RI members as being especially noteworthy.

Old 07-30-2009, 03:29 AM

RickDTM is a splendid one to beholdRickDTM is a splendid one to beholdRickDTM is a splendid one to beholdRickDTM is a splendid one to beholdRickDTM is a splendid one to beholdRickDTM is a splendid one to beholdRickDTM is a splendid one to beholdRickDTM is a splendid one to beholdRickDTM is a splendid one to beholdRickDTM is a splendid one to beholdRickDTM is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Get away from her you BITCH!

HWR - The old Palisades Queen fits perfectly in both size and pose w/ the Loader kit. Might be a bit hard to find on the 'bay, but she works. Not exactly screen accurate, but that can be changed.....

http://www.dragonstoothminiatures.com
Old 08-11-2009, 05:38 AM
Greeblie Fairy & Navy Mom

Ti Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant futureTi Raven has a brilliant future

This is an amazing looking, finished bit of coolness, Sir!

The painting looks top notch... love all the details.

~ Ti
Old 08-21-2009, 03:15 PM

cosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud of

awesome!
Old 09-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

wow this is a surprise thanks guys!
Old 09-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

It's a hell of a build.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 09-08-2012, 08:15 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

Now if the mods would fix the thread so the pics work that would be grand. If they need to replace the pics they are also hosted over at modelermagic.com
Old 09-08-2012, 08:21 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Rob took care of it

We're trying to figure out how to make thumbnails show here by the thread title, like they do in the regular WIP and Completed sections.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Shit got real.

I figured you guys had finished and that was a bad side effect. This section has never had thumbnails even when it was for the more aggressive feedback. I wish i knew more to help. Go ahead and test away!
Old 09-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Pissin 'em off since :1999

Eagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati God

Yes, sorry about that HWR. I really appreciate letting me try and fool around with your post.

Woulda been better if it had worked!

Rob.
Old 09-29-2012, 06:36 PM

Tommie has a spectacular aura aboutTommie has a spectacular aura aboutTommie has a spectacular aura aboutTommie has a spectacular aura about

Fabulous! Love the skin as you got it right! It's very convincing.
Great detailing.
Tommie
Old 09-29-2012, 09:45 PM

Distancegrabber is a jewel in the roughDistancegrabber is a jewel in the roughDistancegrabber is a jewel in the roughDistancegrabber is a jewel in the roughDistancegrabber is a jewel in the roughDistancegrabber is a jewel in the roughDistancegrabber is a jewel in the rough

Really nice work, would love to get my hands on a kit like that.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:49 AM

pheniks has a spectacular aura aboutpheniks has a spectacular aura aboutpheniks has a spectacular aura aboutpheniks has a spectacular aura about

awsome paintjob you did on her and the detail is superb