Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 06-29-2010, 04:35 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Things Overheard at WonderFest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sci Fi Smoker View Post
Wait a minute. Now, are you talking about Sydney or Griff?

Nah. I saw Griff at about 1:48pm. And *he* wasn't wearing sunglasses!
Old 06-29-2010, 04:47 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekriffic View Post
Sounds like a real exhibitionist. What "profession" is she interested in? Anyone know? I don't go on Facebook.
Journalism.

No, I ain't makin' it up.....

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 06-29-2010, 04:48 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
Not to be seen again until 3pm the following day.

Pussy.

Back in the day I used to drink like that until 2:20am, go eat breakfast with the guys til 4 am, and then go to work at 7am.

And if I got lucky, I'd skip breakfast and have pie instead.

Damned kids nowadays....lightweights.

BTW....I'm GLAD those days are behind me.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 06-29-2010, 07:32 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post

Back in the day I used to drink like that until 2:20am, go eat breakfast with the guys til 4 am, and then go to work at 7am.

And if I got lucky, I'd skip breakfast and have pie instead.

Damned kids nowadays....lightweights.

BTW....I'm GLAD those days are behind me.
Damn straight!

I used to work 9-5, moonlight at UPS from 7-11, then booze it as hard as I could until 2 and still get it up more than once. Then get up the next day and do it all over again.

Of course, back then I was 22,weighed 190 pounds and was in kick-ass shape. I COULD do it.

Now.......hell I'm still recovering from WF.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Last edited by lakespeed; 06-29-2010 at 07:32 PM.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:55 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
Now.......hell I'm still recovering from WF.
Haha!!!! Aren't we all?!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 06-29-2010, 09:42 PM
Groovy tunes.

Sci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati God

Last night, I had a dream that I was still in the Suite of the Living Dead and partying til dawn. Then I woke up.....................what a letdown.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:12 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sci Fi Smoker View Post
Last night, I had a dream that I was still in the Suite of the Living Dead and partying til dawn. Then I woke up.....................what a letdown.

Old 06-30-2010, 02:49 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

I spent so much time in one of the suite's bedrooms talking about future projects and working the table I feel like I missed out on a lot of this year's WF. I didn't get to pinch George's great ass once.

Thankfully I'll never have to worry about having a table again now that I've done it once.

His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 06-30-2010, 05:34 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
I didn't get to pinch George's great ass once.
Well, don't get your hopes on the pinchin' George's great ass thing next year just your gonna have a little free time....

Really----- you shouldn't believe everything Linda says.....

Old 06-30-2010, 06:21 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Well, don't get your hopes on the pinchin' George's great ass thing next year just your gonna have a little free time....

Old 06-30-2010, 06:35 PM
My ass is itchy...

Old 06-30-2010, 06:36 PM
Oh my!

Quote:

What? You know it's just like chewing tobacco......just a little pinch between the cheek and *giggle* and you're set for the day.

As long as it's ok with Marci first.

His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 06-30-2010, 06:40 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
What? You know it's just like chewing tobacco......just a little pinch between the cheek and *giggle* and you're set for the day.

As long as it's ok with Marci first.
I'll have to check with her and get back to you...

Old 06-30-2010, 07:01 PM
Banned

Bol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant future

Quote:

Just make sure you spit once in a while. Swallowing will make you sick to your stomach.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:03 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
It is set then. You do George, I'll do Marci.

With the pinching that is...
Thanks for clarifying that Jon.