Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 05-16-2011, 05:29 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Stuff overheard at Wonderfest

^^^
Old 05-16-2011, 06:05 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

"You need to, you know, make sure the hotel room door is properly closed before we pressurise. It's a safety feature, y'know, and the hotel manager will check." - 777, talking in his sleep
Old 05-16-2011, 06:17 PM
Trapped in Club Vandersexxx

Godfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of All

"Did you get a FPK 'special' handout (color condoms)? Here." --me to Everett
"OK, now you can go FUCK YOURSELF! HA!" --The Cat to Everett

"Oh... I smell Desitin!" -- Trekmanscott @ while in the same elevator ride with M.F.

"I got so many hemorroids that is like I have a bunch of grapes back there. When I fart, it sounds like a windchime!" --The Cat

"Eh. That's my favorite letter of the alphabet..." --Blappy

"Where the hell have you been? Haven't seen you all day." --Chris to Drew
"Had to take a 2-hour shit." --Drew to Chris

"Pilots! Those FUCKING cunts!!" --Drew

"Roll over and take it like a man!" --The Cat

"You know what?! Suck my dick!" --Mech
Old 05-17-2011, 10:23 AM
Enhanced Member

mar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of All

"That is the most mottly looking bunch of geeks I've ever seen." -- My wife after waiting in line Friday night to get our passes.

When I want an opinion from you, I'll read it in your entrails.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:38 AM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar10 View Post
"That is the most mottly looking bunch of geeks I've ever seen." -- My wife after waiting in line Friday night to get our passes.
There were some oddly-groomed mother fuckers there, weren't they???
Old 05-17-2011, 10:52 AM

Joseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to all

Erin: "Here ya go, the FPK handout this year." Hands me a condom.

I flip it over, glance at it, reach in my backpack, pull out a flashlight and start zapping the condom. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off.

Erin: "Wha' the fuck you doing?!"

Me: "Trying to see if it'll glow."

Erin: "Put it on your fuckin' dick!"

Me: "Dude - that rubber is too small."

Erin: "Fucking asshole."

Last edited by Joseph C. Brown; 05-17-2011 at 01:41 PM. Reason: spelz gud...
Old 05-18-2011, 05:52 PM
Lurker

Trekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant future

"What is with that shirt? Are you a member of the fuckin' gay russian navy?" Suki to Erin
Old 05-27-2011, 12:03 PM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Tom to a probably 4th generation Japanese American Chef at a Teppanyaki restaurant:

Tom: "What's your name?"
Chef:... "you wouldn't be a to pronounce it"
Tom: "is it Steve? I can say 'Steve'"
Chef: "no, it's Chris"

That was FUCKING hilarious WIN !!!

here's the pics to prove even Japanese chefs can't keep their eyebrows...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 140 [640x480].JPG (79.4 KB, 20 views)
Old 03-06-2012, 06:45 PM
It's gonna get real now.

"Previously, At Wonderfest..."

Had to bump this one. Getting WF fever here
Old 03-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

This thread needs more cowbell.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 03-06-2012, 09:42 PM
Trapped in Club Vandersexxx

Godfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of All

Old 03-06-2012, 10:40 PM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

"You've been SODOMIZED?"

"Hey, Scott, Eric, Dave...there's some guys here to see you!" Their expression--"Holy shit, we're gonna die!"

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:41 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Darth Beavis View Post
"You've been SODOMIZED?"

"Hey, Scott, Eric, Dave...there's some guys here to see you!" Their expression--"Holy shit, we're gonna die!"
Damned thugs......

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 03-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

When Dave said fever I said cowbell....I KNEW someone was going to pick up on that!

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Last edited by lakespeed; 03-07-2012 at 10:04 AM.