Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 06-03-2012, 03:55 PM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Wonderfest Loot Thread

[Erin]...Robert......Robert........I LOVE YOU TOO MAN! [/Erin]

And you can follow Catalyst Creations on face book:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalyst-Creations/345458355475644
Old 06-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All

The orion is right in scale with a 15 inch Dia. Station.

Ask me how I know

Dave, you too could be the proud owner of one of these beauties !
It's only a PM away
Old 06-03-2012, 07:06 PM

robiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to behold

1.5mm LED will fit nice in the bottom for lit cocpit and engines. Stay tuned....
Old 06-04-2012, 04:21 PM

Qrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
Yes. I did.
Among many other kits sold at wonderfest.

George
whitch ones?
Old 06-04-2012, 06:35 PM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qrest Fourstar View Post
whitch ones?
Eh..Lets see.
D-18 from Delta Quad, Bulk Freighter from Timeslip, Pretty much the entire Olympic carrier by the end of it from Timeslip. The 350 scale rebel transport print George was Showing off at his booth was me as well, though it wasn't for sale at the show.
The JJprise at Fed models table was me.
The Normandy SR-2 that Ed was showing off at the show was me.
the Orion
**thinks**
I don't know if Tracy had the Saratoga Conversion parts for 100 and 2500 reliant for sale this year at his table or not. but if he did, those are me.
The Jeffrey Shuttle that Scott had on display, i did the chairs in that for him.
If anyone had the Rasilak and Kimal from Odyssey Slipways on sale, those woudl have been me also.
Not sure if i missed anything or not, Hard to keep up with it anymore.

George

Old 06-05-2012, 06:40 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by robiwon View Post
Mensaboy Tie Fighter
THAT is one I'd like to get my paws on!
Old 06-05-2012, 08:26 AM

Qrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
THAT is one I'd like to get my paws on!

Not hard to do. He seems to make them to order. Got me one last year.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:12 AM

I need to get a hold of some instructions for that thing. Damn that's a lot of parts to just jigsaw together
...Does Corey come to these boards or do i have to track him down on Studio Scale Modelers?
George

Old 06-05-2012, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
I need to get a hold of some instructions for that thing. Damn that's a lot of parts to just jigsaw together
...Does Corey come to these boards or do i have to track him down on Studio Scale Modelers?
George
I got a pdf for it. Nutz forwarded it to me when I got mine. I can send it tonight.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:08 AM

Please Do Paul.
Thank you
I'll PM My e-mail address to you

George

Old 06-05-2012, 02:33 PM

robiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to behold

Paul, I would like a copy to the instructions to if possible. email is cassrt@corning.com