Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 02-15-2013, 07:43 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Wonderfest 2013 Roll Call

That's PROBABLY why Eric is so eager for Bob to get there.........
Old 02-16-2013, 05:18 AM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All

Looking like I'll be showing my ugly mug yet again !
Let the party begin !!!!

Say, anyone have some extra room for the week-end ???
Old 02-16-2013, 05:21 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelnutz View Post
Looking like I'll be showing my ugly mug yet again !
Let the party begin !!!!

Say, anyone have some extra room for the week-end ???
I think G-man was looking for a roomie....might want to contact him.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Den Mother

Mark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond repute

I made my reservation last August...
Old 02-21-2013, 07:28 AM

Joseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to all

I'll be there. Wearing my stylin' Trek shirt because I can!

When it comes to what I'll be bringing... I should have the Rising Star done by then. Should. Maybe. Been an interesting year, for sure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC08875.jpg (270.8 KB, 13 views)
Old 02-24-2013, 06:59 AM

robiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to behold

The wife and I will be there all weekend. Hope to have my lighted Spinner finished. I'll bring a few of my 1/2256 SW kits for the contest. What do I want? Anything I can afford!
Old 02-26-2013, 11:07 AM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

I will definitely be there this year, with the studio scale K'tinga
Old 02-26-2013, 11:20 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

^^^^ HOT DAMN!
Old 02-26-2013, 11:44 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by REL View Post
I will definitely be there this year, with the studio scale K'tinga
You say that every year but you never show.

I bet this year though you really really mean it.

And if you do I'm making Cat buy you a beer.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Last edited by lakespeed; 02-26-2013 at 11:46 AM.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:47 AM
It's gonna get real now.

Nope. I've never heard him say he was bringing a SS K'tinga. This is a first
Old 02-26-2013, 11:51 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Damn! Gotta make sure I bring an extra memory card for the camera!
Old 02-26-2013, 11:53 AM
It's gonna get real now.

I'll need to wear a condom
Old 02-26-2013, 12:03 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
You say that every year but you never show.

I bet this year though you really really mean it.

And if you do I'm making Cat buy you a beer.

Hell, I buy him dinner.

Not a real fancy place, but a nice place.

That would be really cool----mostly, I'd love to see your reaction to the contest room. You'd definitely be in your element.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 02-26-2013, 12:43 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Nope, I'm going this time for sure, it's already been set up. Will bring the K'tinga and a few more surprises
Old 02-26-2013, 12:46 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Hot Damn!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!