Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 08-08-2013, 01:50 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Wonderfest 2013 Roll Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana Long View Post
Wonderfest was a blast! The RI suite was very fun time, sorry I didn't stay there longer but that whole weekend I was so tired.

You can make up for that next year
Old 08-09-2013, 11:25 AM

Dana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of light

It was the drive there that did it, I think we'll get there a day early next year.
Old 08-09-2013, 04:44 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
It was the drive there that did it, I think we'll get there a day early next year.
Yeah, you guys did have a very long haul. That would zap anybody.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:13 PM

Dana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of lightDana Long is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by REL View Post
19 days! That's the length of my wife's...monthly thing...it seems like. Oh, and when you meet her don't say I said that.
BUSTED SHIT STAIN!!!
Old 08-13-2013, 10:21 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
BUSTED SHIT STAIN!!!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 08-14-2013, 04:12 AM
It's gonna get real now.

This may end up being the first husband/wife fight ever in Gladiators.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:22 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Old 08-14-2013, 09:56 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
This may end up being the first husband/wife fight ever in Gladiators.
No doubt!

I've heard of couples having "pet" names for each other, but jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!!!!!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 08-14-2013, 11:52 AM
Pissin 'em off since :1999

Eagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by REL View Post
...Oh, and when you meet her don't say I said that.
For the record...

WE didn't say a word. Your secret WAS safe with US.

Gladiators???

He can't type with a buncha busted up fingers.

ESPECIALLY if this just happens to have been caught anywhere between day 1 through 19 of this particular month.

BLOOD EVERYWHERE at the Long household at the moment!!!

Mrs. Long, just show CSI when they get there that thread and say he commited suicide.

Rob.
Old 08-14-2013, 12:53 PM

He is now sleeping with the fishes haha.
Old 08-14-2013, 12:57 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
He is now sleeping with the fishes haha.
Crap. There goes any chance of that studio scale Nebula Class ship he was gonna do.

Old 08-14-2013, 01:32 PM
Pissin 'em off since :1999

Eagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
Crap. There goes any chance of that studio scale Nebula Class ship he was gonna do.

That's what happens.

Rob.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:16 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle-1 View Post
That's what happens.

Rob.