Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 05-22-2013, 06:24 PM
Pissin 'em off since :1999

Eagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Things Overheard At Wonderfest

Quote:
Originally Posted by REL View Post
Lighten up, Francis.
One of these men just might squeeze your nipples one day soldier.

Rob.

Last edited by Eagle-1; 05-22-2013 at 06:25 PM.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:35 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle-1 View Post
One of these men just might squeeze your nipples one day soldier.

Rob.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:12 PM
Fear is the Mind Killer.

Padawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati God

Anyway. That cock sculpted up quite nicely. Ask Erin.

P@T

My model club: www.fpkclub.com

"Pat is more like a good explosion. First, you wonder what the hell happened. Then, you realize what it was. Then, you often find yourself wishing it would happen again, depending on the target." LDB
Old 05-23-2013, 03:55 AM
Dweeb in residence

rpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
Using the dropbox Bob?

BTW---Scott has your merchandise from Ant...
That's one way. Or you could throw it on a dvd and bring it to the next meeting - providing your new employment status allows. Whatever works for you. And thanks for being my intermediary!
Old 05-23-2013, 06:01 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpauly View Post
That's one way. Or you could throw it on a dvd and bring it to the next meeting - providing your new employment status allows. Whatever works for you. And thanks for being my intermediary!
DropBox it is.....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 05-25-2013, 06:35 PM
The Kiwi

Location: Out there. Thataway. New Zealand actually. The country Universal Studios left off their globe...
Jim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouf View Post
Yes, I like you bro, but Jim and I dove for cover up wind....

We weren't retreating, just advancing in another direction...
Old 05-28-2013, 12:07 PM
Trapped in Club Vandersexxx

Godfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of All

A few more... ::

Ashley! Ashley!! They killed the cows! Whatever shall I do?! Ashley! Aaashley!! -Dasphule

If he mouths off to you, fuck his ass up! I don't like guys who pick on girls. -Dasphule to Ashley

Stop videoing me! -Dasphule to P@t

Fingers are in the wrong hole. [laughter] -Ashley
What!? -Mark Yungblut

Still don't trust you. You're from the other side of the fucking world! How could we trust you? In 5 days you'll be gone and we won't see you till another year from now! For all we know you're New Zealand's leading fucking serial killer. You could go "Arrgh! I'll have her brains with a nice chianti and some faba beans. -Dasphule to Jim NCC-1701A
Well, they let me in. -Jim NCC-1701A to Dasphule
OK, you're cool. -Dasphule to Jim NCC-1701A

Last edited by Godfather; 05-28-2013 at 12:08 PM.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:44 PM
God of procrastination.

Gouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud ofGouf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
It would.....

Hey now.