Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 04-25-2014, 11:13 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: WONDERFEST 2014 ROLL CALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastBattlestar View Post
One of these years. But not this one.

Mike
We'll be waiting!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 04-25-2014, 11:17 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

I'm waiting for 777 to get me a cheap seat on the plane to get there. Hell, I'll even sit down in the avionics bay with a blanket and bottle of bourbon to keep warm, whatever it takes.

Mike
Old 04-25-2014, 11:33 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
I'm waiting for 777 to get me a cheap seat on the plane to get there. Hell, I'll even sit down in the avionics bay with a blanket and bottle of bourbon to keep warm, whatever it takes.

Mike
You truly ARE one of us!!!!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 04-25-2014, 01:24 PM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

No he ain't. If he was, he'd forget the blanket, and ask for an extra bottle!

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 04-25-2014, 02:10 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Darth Beavis View Post
No he ain't. If he was, he'd forget the blanket, and ask for an extra bottle!

Old 04-26-2014, 10:26 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Quote:

Mike
You mean I'll have to move over and share my spot, blanket and booze?
Old 04-26-2014, 01:17 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
You mean I'll have to move over and share my spot, blanket and booze?

NICE!!!!

Old 04-26-2014, 01:49 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Share your blankets and body heat so that you can drink more booze!
Old 04-28-2014, 08:24 AM

Joseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to all

I'll be along so that Griff doesn't have to mail those old ashtrays back to me

It would make more sense at this point to donate them to the official RI Suite!

I should have Cowboy's ship done by the show... after all, who needs sleep?
Old 04-28-2014, 10:58 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph C. Brown View Post
after all, who needs sleep?
We'll get plenty when we're dead.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 04-28-2014, 06:20 PM
Lurker

Trekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant future

I will be there! I will need to break. Our house closing is the 23rd. I even have some entries.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:44 PM
Enhanced Member

mar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of All

Yep yep yep!

When I want an opinion from you, I'll read it in your entrails.
Old 05-03-2014, 07:58 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

Suddenly, my WF plans are up in the air. Stupid fucktards at work are jerking me around on taking my time off.

To say I am not a happy camper would be a MAJOR understatement!

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 05-03-2014, 08:05 PM
My ass is itchy...

Old 05-04-2014, 09:01 PM
The Kiwi

Location: Out there. Thataway. New Zealand actually. The country Universal Studios left off their globe...
Jim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to behold

Just try and keep me away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph C. Brown View Post
I'll be along so that Griff doesn't have to mail those old ashtrays back to me
I've got last year's ones, was going to bring them back this year.

Last edited by Jim NCC1701A; 05-04-2014 at 09:05 PM.