Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 05-05-2014, 03:53 AM
The Kiwi

Location: Out there. Thataway. New Zealand actually. The country Universal Studios left off their globe...
Jim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: WONDERFEST 2014 ROLL CALL

Well it seems my replies are the kiss of death to any open thread... sorry about that.

Anywho, this thought came to me tonight - why aren't there lap restraints in the airplane lavatory?
Honestly, the worst place to be when they light up the seatbelt sign and you haven't even had time to wipe (sorry for the visual).

I'm just hoping I don't catch turbulence in 3 weeks.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:42 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

Maybe because the compartment is small enough to brace yourself? Your partner in the Mile-High club is on her own!

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:14 AM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

I consider myself to be an Honorary Member of the Mile High Club. While in Tech School at Lowry AFB, Denver, CO, I had sex with a chick I was dating in the Mile High Lodge on-base.

Totally not relevant to the topic at hand, tho yer welcome for that visual!

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 05-06-2014, 11:12 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

Nekkid Griff? Doing the deed?

On a non-related, when it rains, it pours. My chances of making WF have almost diminished to zero.

Last night, my mom called. She has been recovering from breast cancer, and had a follow up visit to have a bone scan. The scan came back with spots on her leg, arm, and neck. I'm waiting to hear back from her oncologist, later today, before I am going to be able to make a decision. Her prognosis is going to decide what I am doing.

Any of you guys are praying types, I'd appreciate whatever you can send her way.

Old 05-06-2014, 12:00 PM
Enhanced Member

mar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of All

Oh man! That so sucks! Best of luck to her and you my brother.

When I want an opinion from you, I'll read it in your entrails.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:38 PM

Got some good news. I talked to Mom's oncologist, and things are not nearly as dire as the 'rents made it sound. What Allen told me is that this complication is more an indication that her medications need adjusting. He said this is something she can live with for decades, so I feel much better. I will know more after her next visit on Tuesday. Fingers crossed...!

Old 05-06-2014, 02:39 PM

Thanks, Jim. Maybe things will break my way. At least I hope they do. I will probably take a leave of absence from work, and head home to spend a couple weeks with my folks.

Old 05-06-2014, 06:24 PM
The Kiwi

Location: Out there. Thataway. New Zealand actually. The country Universal Studios left off their globe...
Jim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to behold

Good thoughts coming you and your Mum's way. Glad to hear it's not as bad as previously thought.
Old 05-07-2014, 05:20 AM

Thanks, Jim. I am hoping that WF will still be in the plans, but, I am in a holding pattern at the moment, between work, and sick mom...

Old 05-07-2014, 07:26 AM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Sorry to hear about your mom, Sam. My mom has been cancer free for about five years now, so I know how stressed it can make you feel.

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 05-07-2014, 09:21 AM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

Sad news Sam. Hope she is getting some good treatment and pulls through.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:46 AM

Thanks, Jeff. Glad Mama G is doing well. Her doc is an old friend, and he tells me this is not unusual, especially for her type of cancer. An adjustment of her meds should be enough to put it back to bed. A good night's rest was enough to make me feel a bit better.

Old 05-08-2014, 05:47 AM

Thanks, Chris.

Old 05-08-2014, 06:07 AM
Den Mother

Mark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she feels better soon Sam. We'll miss you at WF if you can't make it... But family is more important than hanging with this crowd.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:49 PM

Thanks, Mark. You guys are my slightly dysfunctional family by choice. In many ways, superior to the ones I don't have a lot of choice about claiming.