Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Military

Military Military WIPs

Old 09-01-2014, 10:58 AM

ajcmac has a spectacular aura aboutajcmac has a spectacular aura aboutajcmac has a spectacular aura about
Default Stuka Ju 87 G-2

I start a new model. This time a G-2 Stuka Hasegawa 1/48.

The box.

A test-fit.

I started glue the engine cowling. Had done a test and knew the air inlet of the radiator did not fit quite right. Then redid the lines of the panels.

I do not have much ability to scratch but I added some cables in the cockpit.

The panel ready to glue the dashboard of Eduard.

Regards

ajcmac
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stuka 001.jpg (61.4 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by ajcmac; 09-05-2014 at 11:01 AM.
Old 09-05-2014, 11:00 AM

ajcmac has a spectacular aura aboutajcmac has a spectacular aura aboutajcmac has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Stuka Ju 87 B-2

I painted the interior with Tamiya XF-63. Lights, shadows, a wash and dry brush. Then I painted the details.

Put the masks on canopy.

Regards

ajcmac
Old 09-06-2014, 07:00 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Stuka Ju 87 G-2

Very nice so far.

I just purchased a Ju-87B-2 last night, so I'll be watching!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 09-20-2014, 07:49 PM

Neb

Thanks for following.

Slowly but there'm getting some progress. I see if I can finish a Ta 152, already just missing glue some small pieces and then the Stuka will progress faster.

Bought the cannons barrels of the Master Model.

The cannons barrels ready.

Regards

ajcmac
Old 09-21-2014, 09:16 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Those cannon barrels really add to the realism! Looks like I might go that route.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 10-03-2014, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
Those cannon barrels really add to the realism! Looks like I might go that route.
Neb

Grateful for the visit and comment.

And after painting and mask the yellow stripes started painting the model with RLM 65 A mix paints with Tamiya XF23 (2) and XF-2 (1).

Regards

ajcmac
Old 10-06-2014, 06:40 PM

RLM 65 is ready.

Regards

ajcmac
Old 10-06-2014, 06:52 PM
My ass is itchy...

Beautiful!

Old 10-09-2014, 03:05 AM

Madhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to behold

This is great. I have the exact same kit with the same gun barrels and have done the same cockpit details, but it remains half built in the draw of death patiently awaiting completion. It's been enjoyable watching this and am looking forward to seeing more of it come together.
Great job with the cockpit masking BTW
MH
Old 11-08-2014, 10:14 AM

Thanks for following Ned and Madhatter.

I finished painting the model.

Regards

ajcamc
Old 11-08-2014, 12:32 PM
My ass is itchy...

You're welcome.

Love the panel shading on the airframe-- subtle and not annoying.

Old 11-12-2014, 02:40 PM

Thanks Neb .

I applied a layer of clear gloss.

Then I put the decals.

Regards

ajcmac
Old 11-12-2014, 07:32 PM
My ass is itchy...

Shiny!

Old 11-28-2014, 07:29 AM

Thanks Neb.

Done.

Regards

ajcmac
Old 11-28-2014, 10:44 AM
My ass is itchy...

SPECTACULAR!

My favorite part of painting is the end where the flatcoat is applied. Everything "pops" and it doesn't look like a toy anymore!

Well done sir!