Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Military

Military Military WIPs

Old 10-23-2014, 11:36 AM

thunderbolt47d is on a distinguished road
Default 1/48 XB-42 Mixmaster

This is the 1/48 resin kit from Lone Star Models

Old 10-23-2014, 12:46 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: 1/48 XB-42 Mixmaster

Well-done model of an interesting subject And a helluva first post!
Old 10-23-2014, 09:24 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Welcome to RI!

Great subject! You like 'em weird, eh?

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 10-23-2014, 09:28 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
Welcome to RI!

Great subject! You like 'em weird, eh?

He oughta fit in perfectly
Old 10-23-2014, 10:07 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
He oughta fit in perfectly
That's for sure....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 10-24-2014, 01:21 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

Fantastic work! The Mixmaster is one of my favorite strange aircraft.

Welcome to the funny farm. Just, don't pet Neb. He can get a little...inappropriate.

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 10-24-2014, 09:43 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

You're a brave man! I bought my dad their 1/48 B-10 kit a few years back and while nice it's a very tough build.

So with that you deserve this:

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 10-24-2014, 02:23 PM

Thank you gentlemen! Lakespeed, I know, I have built the B-10 as well. Here are a couple pictures.

Old 10-24-2014, 07:27 PM
My ass is itchy...

Nice.

Old 10-24-2014, 07:28 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Darth Beavis View Post
Fantastic work! The Mixmaster is one of my favorite strange aircraft.

Welcome to the funny farm. Just, don't pet Neb. He can get a little...inappropriate.

Old 10-25-2014, 06:33 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Excellent job! I've always has a soft spot for the blue/yellow of the USAAC.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 01-01-2015, 09:04 AM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

I've always admired the lines of the Mixmaster. Well done!! Do you know if there is a XB-43 Jetmaster version available as a kit?

Last edited by AdmiralBuck; 01-01-2015 at 09:05 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-03-2015, 10:17 AM

Admiral Buck:
He just released the XB-43 in December. Sorry but didn't see your post till now.
Old 01-03-2015, 10:51 AM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

No problem ~ thanks for the info, I will check it out right now.