Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Finished Sci-Fi and Fantasy projects

Old 12-25-2017, 08:45 PM
JAWS MODELS

JAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant future
Default Re: Deagostini 32" Falcon Out Of The Box Build

Beautiful Ray.

http://studioscalemodelers.com/
Old 12-27-2017, 03:22 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Thanks mate!
Hard to believe it's been a year since I finished this beastie
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?
Old 12-28-2017, 01:43 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Holly Carpp! :O

Where’d you get the shrink machine?!?

Great work, Ian!

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!

Last edited by Griffworks; 12-28-2017 at 01:43 PM.
Old 12-29-2017, 01:54 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Thanks Jeffrey, didn't turn out too shabby did she.
Does that count?
Old 04-23-2018, 09:45 AM

bar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful work, Ian!
The Falcon certainly is a work of art.
You've done well, Sir.
Come gather round people, wherever you roam, and admit that the waters around you have grown, and accept it that soon you'll be drenched to the bone. If your time to you is worth saving, then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, cause the times they are a changin'
e-mail(And msn Messenger): vipermark7@googlemail.com
Old 04-25-2018, 09:35 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Bar fella! Thanks mate and fuckin' long time no see around these parts. Where the hell have ya been Barry?
Does that count?
Old 04-25-2018, 02:21 PM

bar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raytheon View Post
Bar fella! Thanks mate and fuckin' long time no see around these parts. Where the hell have ya been Barry?

Thanks, Ian!
Just been busy. I still check in here from time to time, but seldom have anything to say.
Your build was very inspirational. I had to say!
Come gather round people, wherever you roam, and admit that the waters around you have grown, and accept it that soon you'll be drenched to the bone. If your time to you is worth saving, then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, cause the times they are a changin'
Old 04-26-2018, 09:18 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Nay prob!
I know the feeling mate, to be honest I'd just sound like a feckin' parrot repeating what others have said...and they usually do a better job of saying it than me so there ya have it

Thanks Bar, every now and again things actually work out and this was one of those times, rare as they are hereabouts. Still, I was happy and the bloke who bought it likewise so high fives all round and moving on
Does that count?
Old 04-26-2018, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raytheon View Post
Nay prob!
I know the feeling mate, to be honest I'd just sound like a feckin' parrot repeating what others have said...and they usually do a better job of saying it than me so there ya have it

Thanks Bar, every now and again things actually work out and this was one of those times, rare as they are hereabouts. Still, I was happy and the bloke who bought it likewise so high fives all round and moving on

That's excellent.
I have mostly moved on to 1/6 collecting, so it's rare for me to do spacecraft these days, lol. I do have one idea on the bench, though. Smaller than the Falcon, though!