Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Vendors > New Product Announcements

New Product Announcements New releases from kits to decals, stands to lighting kits.

Old 08-20-2012, 08:29 AM

ModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant future
Default R2@WF2012, the Presentation!

Hey all,
Looks like the WF2012 video is now live!!!

There's a new R2 blog as well.
http://www.collectormodel.com/

I gotta offer my mea maxima culpa to you all for the time it took to get this project done. My effort was volunteer and I couldn't throw the time this needed when it needed it to get it done sooner than this. Last week alone I had several 15hr days in a row plowing through it.

But I was only a part of the crew that brought this vid to you all. Rob Mattison, of Monster Model Review fame, ran the shoot itself and this couldn't have happened without his dedication at the front end.

And I'd like to thank Jamie Hood, getting all the assets I needed was a huge effort on his part over several months. We had hundreds of emails going back and forth as far as February when the planning started. There are several other 'without whoms' as well, Will and Guy Pearce worked the cameras and the floor with Rob and R2's Meg Richmond did a ton of footwork with the file prep too.

I can't tell you how many dozens of times I've watched the whole thing now, but I still enjoy it every single time. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did putting it together.

Cheers. 8)

Last edited by ModelMan; 08-20-2012 at 08:38 AM.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:17 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: R2@WF2012, the Presentation!

Wow. That's a lot of work!

Thanks for sharing-----very cool.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 08-29-2012, 09:35 PM

ModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant futureModelMan has a brilliant future
Default Re: R2@WF2012, the Presentation!

Fro those who don't want to skim thru the whole 45+ minute video for their favorite part, here it is broken into it's three segments with the Q&A truncated and bundled into each appropriate portion:

The 1701 Club

What's Next for 2012/13

and
You Decide with the Poll Winner