Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > CGI and Graphics

CGI and Graphics CG models, Photoshop, and Composites

Old 09-08-2016, 04:34 PM
One-trek Mind

Trekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati God
Default Dreadnought

Just finished this TOS era dreadnought and am starting to do some composites, mostly using MS Paint...

HomeStar-Rigel by trekriffic, on Flickr
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Abaddon Plaque.JPG (146.2 KB, 9 views)

"I'm afraid the guilty party is in for a very severe punishment."

Last edited by Trekriffic; 01-10-2017 at 11:26 AM.
Old 09-09-2016, 02:45 PM
One-trek Mind

Trekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Indestructible Dreadnought

Here's another composite guys...

From "Indestructible", the authorized biography of Karis Tatenen, required reading at Starfleet Academy:

"Following the destruction of the Klingon task force at the Battle of Sherman's Planet, the
captain and crew of the USS Abaddon were honored at a victory celebration held on Rigel XII..."

Rigel XII by trekriffic, on Flickr

Old 09-13-2016, 10:26 AM
One-trek Mind

An homage...

The Abaddon has entered a hole in space:

A Dark, Dark Place by trekriffic, on Flickr

And encounters the twin of an old enemy:

Another One by trekriffic, on Flickr

Old 09-24-2016, 09:25 AM
One-trek Mind

This composite is a tribute to noted illustrator Ralph McQuarrie who contributed the amazing asteroid spacedock painting below for Star Trek: Planet of the Titans which was to have been the first motion picture based on STTOS. The film was in development for two years before being abandoned in 1977...

The Abaddon returns to McQuarrie Station for fine tuning after her shakedown cruise:

Abbaddon Returns by trekriffic, on Flickr

Another image...

The Abaddon responds to an emergency call from Starbase 134:

At Warp by trekriffic, on Flickr

And another TOS homage...

Just Where She Wants Them by trekriffic, on Flickr

Old 09-24-2016, 01:35 PM
The Kiwi

Location: Out there. Thataway. New Zealand actually. The country Universal Studios left off their globe...
Jim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to behold

Cool. Those Klingons won't know what hit them...
Old 09-27-2016, 05:10 PM
One-trek Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim NCC1701A View Post
Cool. Those Klingons won't know what hit them...
Yeah. She might let them off easy by just cloaking and running but... doubtful...

Here's a new one... using a remastered still from TrekCore...

The Procyon by trekriffic, on Flickr