Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Figures

Figures Figure WIPs

Old 02-09-2017, 11:12 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God
Default Night Life Productions The Red Cloak 1/6th

A very old resin kit but wasn't exactly expensive so went for it.
Part started and incomplete (hence the not a lot of money paid) but more than enough to be getting on with.

Page 1 WIP log on my site.
http://www.ianlawrencemodels.com/wipredcloak.html

The arms and a detail part were glued on but a bit of hairdryer heating and a some grunt and lever work broke the adhesive cleanly. Much clearing up to be done but knew that going in, such is life.

Brief rundown:
Done in about 1995, never knew it existed for quite a while and I really like Larry Elmore artwork from things like the old D&D books and modules so why the hell not.

This is the original artwork.

Kit box.

The parts.

It's missing small parts like the dagger, chain, earrings and some doo-dads but no big deal. Air bubbles are a evident but nothing surprising for something cast over 20 years ago.

Some work like removing the tunic lacing up the front had been done but I intended to remove that anyways so sorted.
Just something for me so will get sorted as and when.
More later
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rcart.jpg (107.6 KB, 6 views)
Old 02-12-2017, 10:30 AM
Ne Jabba no Barter

JediPuju will become famous soon enoughJediPuju will become famous soon enoughJediPuju will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Night Life Productions The Red Cloak 1/6th

Should be a good'un Ian. You always do these figures so well

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Old 02-12-2017, 12:45 PM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like the character was modeled after actress Adrienne Barbeau in her prime.

Can't wait to see how this build proceeds...

Last edited by SCI-FI; 02-12-2017 at 12:45 PM.
Old 02-12-2017, 01:03 PM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Thanks fellas, i'll do me best.
Well both the girls have had their bath and now just air drying and tomorrow, the grey primer goes on and the fault finding/make good begins...which will be a goodly giggle I suspect

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCI-FI View Post
Looks like the character was modeled after actress Adrienne Barbeau in her prime.

Oddly enough, that was my very first thought when I saw the artwork all them years ago and now seeing this figure only re-enforces that opinion.
Always had a thing for AB back then and apart from age showing (which it must eventually) she's hardly changed.
But for the old and good memories and kinda seals that Adrienne Barbeau connection...

And if that ain't a damn good reference pic I don't know what is.
My excuse...sticking to it.
Old 06-06-2017, 07:23 PM

srspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediPuju View Post
Should be a good'un Ian. You always do these figures so well
Ditto!!