Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > Traditional Artwork

Traditional Artwork Paintings, murals, and the like - find them here

Old 12-06-2010, 04:15 PM

steve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of light
Default My Gallery

Put this together a couple of years ago. Thanks fer lookin'

http://gilgemesh.deviantart.com/gallery/
Old 12-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: My Gallery

Holy cow Steve, you ARE quite the artist! Excellent work- my illustrator GF and I will enjoy looking through your works. Thanks for posting and welcome to ban-free RI.

Mike
Old 12-07-2010, 12:09 AM

steve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve1138 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the compliment LB, for me its spaceship models and illustration, I bounce between the two. nirvana.......
Old 12-10-2010, 01:04 AM

bellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant future

Very nice. I like the drawing style. A lot of talent in the fingers.