Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 12-23-2017, 05:33 PM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all
Default Re: Ugh! Models 1/1000 Ivarix Class Warbird

Phenomenal progress!
Any green coming in that model's future...?

Edit: whoops, sorry, read back, answered my own question. Wrapping up, which tells me "no green"...

Last edited by SCI-FI; 12-23-2017 at 06:27 PM.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:36 AM
Lurker

Trekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant future

I am in the home stretch with the Ivarix. Thanks to Gouf I think I got a decent wash on the model. It really helps to pop the wings. I have the Warp Nacelles attached. The model just needs gloss coated and a few decals and it will be done.

Old 01-02-2018, 05:02 PM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future

Lovely!

http://thome216.imgur.com/

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z156/Thome216/
Old 01-05-2018, 06:31 AM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all

Holy Crap, very well done!
Old 01-08-2018, 07:14 AM
Lurker

Trekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant future

After beginning this build in August I completed it over the weekend. What a fun build! Ugh Models did a great job on this kit. I don't usually get conjectural models but this ship was just so well designed that I had to get one. I choose to think out of the box with the color opting for blue rather than the traditional green. I also tired to match the wing pattern the that of a real bird. Painting the wings was a lot fun and I think it has helped to make the model very eye catching. I am very happy with how this model has turned out and a little sad the project is over.

Old 01-10-2018, 06:49 PM

kellyj New face in the crowd

The blue wings make a striking difference between the TOS red/orange bird details and the TNG greens. Gorgeous ship,