Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > Traditional Artwork

Traditional Artwork Paintings, murals, and the like - find them here

Old 03-22-2012, 06:19 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God
Default Some 2D art I've produced :)

Here's a drawing I did for Wombat as a Christmas/thankyou gift for the immense help he has given to me both on the Galactica build and other real life things. It's done on textured watercolour paper using a mixture of Aquarell pencil and art pens. Not too original, but it's my take on the famous 2 inch matte painting done by Andrew Probert inside the original Galactica's landing bay. Hope you like it!

A large painting of the famous WOTW album cover. Again, not attempting to be 100% accurate to the original, but just a little fun in the hobby room with Nikki working on her stuff over a couple of evenings. Acrylic paint and Aquarell pencil on canvas. Not finished yet. Nothing I do ever is...

After doing these I realised that I MUCH prefer bringing things to life as physical models!

Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg landingbay1.jpg (479.7 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg landingbay2.jpg (488.4 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg WOTW.jpg (267.1 KB, 120 views)
Old 03-22-2012, 06:35 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Some 2D art I've produced :)

That is some fine work, Mike
Old 03-22-2012, 06:38 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Not as fine as Catherine Schell in your avatar dude, but thanks!

My lord she was pure female perfection in that outfit. My 1999 DVD has a groove from the laser at that scene!

Mike
Old 03-22-2012, 07:01 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastBattlestar View Post
Not as fine as Catherine Schell in your avatar dude, but thanks!

My lord she was pure female perfection in that outfit. My 1999 DVD has a groove from the laser at that scene!

Mike
I love Catherine Schell the actress and I love Catherine Schell as Maya and I love Catherine Schell as the Servant.

If there was EVER an argument in favor of cloning!!!

to your taste in women, my friend!
Old 03-23-2012, 04:39 AM
Enhanced Member

mar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of All

Love that launch bay. I have an old Starlog with an original concept piece that this reminds me of.

When I want an opinion from you, I'll read it in your entrails.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:34 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Nice works there!

B
Old 04-01-2012, 07:46 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

Thanks guys. It's pretty rare that I'll create anything using a drawing tool. I used to draw constantly as a kid and later as a survey and building craftsman, but these days much prefer to create physical models. Much more satisfying!

Mike
Old 04-02-2012, 06:27 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Mike----it has a great old school look to it you don't see anymore.

love it...

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 05-12-2012, 06:09 AM
Groovy tunes.

Sci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati God

Very nice work, Mike! I used to draw when I was younger, and have even attempted painting on canvas recently.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:45 PM
Digital Painter

tagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of Alltagwashere Overlord Master of All

Those are really cool.