Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 12-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Space 1999 44" Eagle Transporter

Welcome to RI Jock! Mate, post up some of your Eagle builds here, we'd love to see 'em!

Mike
Old 12-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

Knock these out of the park Ian!
Old 12-05-2012, 05:14 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Thanks fellas!
Rob, HWR, i'll do me level best and we'l see what comes out in the finish.

Jock, welcome to RI and like Mike said, post them builds!

Hit a bit of a break in the Ghost Rider build so this weekend is tagged for reflowing the spine and cage joints then cleaning up. Also may make a start on the redetailing for the cage inner detail parts as well.
Not going for studio accuracy here, all three of the builds on the to do list have been specifically requested to be 'an Eagle' rather than Eagle *insert number and/or season/episode here* kind of thing.

All of which will be a regular laugh riot I'm sure.
More on this as I go along.

Take care of yaselves all!
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?
Old 12-30-2012, 01:27 PM

xwingjock is a jewel in the roughxwingjock is a jewel in the roughxwingjock is a jewel in the roughxwingjock is a jewel in the roughxwingjock is a jewel in the roughxwingjock is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the welcome fellas, posted a few more pics in the finished section.

Simon
Old 06-16-2013, 02:03 PM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Dragging this thread back up kicking and screaming...poster likewise.

Update finally on this heap.
http://www.ianlawrencemodels.com/wip44eagle2.html

Page 2, brasswork cleanup, jig making and fresh parts assembly start.

Long story short, client supplied spine sorta sorted, client supplied cages fuckin' atrocious, not bothering to try and clean 'em up so making new ones. Jig sort of sorted for that, a repeat of the old one I made to do the cages with during the builds in the 1990's

Octagonal frame done, that will be finished to make up the fuel tank and engine framework which the client didn't get sorted, more on this later.
Starting in to the masters for the replacement detailing parts that go in the cage frames, supplied ones have more air bubbles than a acutely flatulent mass scuba diving team so they are getting the order of the boot in to the bin.

Selected pics from this update:

Jesus fuckin' pogo dancing christ!

Go easy out there all
Does that count?
Old 06-16-2013, 04:15 PM
Pissin 'em off since :1999

Eagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati God

Go easy...!

It's looking GREAT so far!

Rob.
Old 06-17-2013, 10:17 AM

29390 is a glorious beacon of light29390 is a glorious beacon of light29390 is a glorious beacon of light29390 is a glorious beacon of light29390 is a glorious beacon of light29390 is a glorious beacon of light29390 is a glorious beacon of light29390 is a glorious beacon of light29390 is a glorious beacon of light29390 is a glorious beacon of light29390 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice!
Old 06-05-2014, 11:51 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Thanks fellas!
Well back on this beastie now.

Page 3, Cage Framework Brass Tube Cutting And Soldering.

http://www.ianlawrencemodels.com/wip44eagle3.html

Way more to be done but it's a decent start
Does that count?
Old 06-06-2014, 12:39 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Holy crap Ian!

Holy CRAP!!!!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 06-06-2014, 06:11 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

YESSSSSS! Oh how I dream of building one of these, but wallet says no. Maybe I should upskill and learn how to solder brass?

This looks great Ian, really sharp work. Man, that must test the patience!

Mike
Old 11-23-2014, 08:18 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

I thank you gents and apologies for the lack of movement on this.

Mike, it certainly does and I think I must be getting old as patience has certainly been replaced by bloody mindedness to keep going even if I have little interest in what I'm sodding about at

Now getting back in to things so...

Update time on this monster!
Page 4, Cage Frame Interior Detail Parts.
http://www.ianlawrencemodels.com/wip44eagle4.html

Thread pics of course:
Pile of 3D printed base plates with much greeblies and primer paint slung on.

Door plate which is a slight improvement over the parts I got given to work with.

Top and bottom detail plates.

And they fit too, no one more surprised than I.

Side and shelf plates.

Top.

Underside.

End plate opposite door end and shelf screw hole cover parts.

Shelf with cover part.

Dry test fit.

Plodding on as always.
Take care of yaselvs out there all!
Does that count?
Old 11-23-2014, 08:28 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

That solder work is amazing! I need to spend more time learning that.

And those 3D parts are a definite upgrade.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 11-23-2014, 12:43 PM
Large Member

DonS is just really niceDonS is just really niceDonS is just really niceDonS is just really niceDonS is just really niceDonS is just really niceDonS is just really niceDonS is just really niceDonS is just really nice

Man, I'd love to have one of those. Actually, I want that one!

Or visit my CG gallery: www.eclectric-fx.com
Old 11-23-2014, 01:17 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonS View Post
Man, I'd love to have one of those. Actually, I want that one!

Old 11-26-2014, 05:50 PM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

Super impressive! Some day… some day...