Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 10-03-2017, 03:21 PM
The Kiwi

Location: Out there. Thataway. New Zealand actually. The country Universal Studios left off their globe...
Jim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 1989 Burton Batplane

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean1981 View Post
The guy deserved it for doubting me. He shouldn't have responded like a brick head.
Really? You posted saying you'd seen two at Planet Hollywood - didn't show even a low rez of one of your pics to back up your comment - then ripped into him because he "doubted" you?
As I read it he was merely giving his own opinion of what he'd seen in PH.

I didn't realize this was the rivet counter's forum...
Old 10-04-2017, 06:22 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean1981 View Post
The sad result for ANYONE here is that now I won't be willing to share my high resolution photos, unless you pay me.
So you're gonna take your toys and go home? Well, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

RI is about community and sharing. If you want to be an elitist ass, head over to the RPF.
Old 10-04-2017, 06:46 PM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future

The problem is that you didn't respond by laying out your history with the PL models, or offer any kind of proof that they are as close the authentic as you say. That would have gotten you high points and possibly people asking for your input. Maybe even him.

His remark was about the models themselves, Planet Hollywood and not you.

Instead, you immediately started insulting his builds, his intelligence, and then his very humanity. Personally, after reading that, I wouldn't ask you for anything...

http://thome216.imgur.com/

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z156/Thome216/
Old 10-10-2017, 09:03 AM
Banned

delorean1981 New face in the crowd

You guys are so funny. You thought I was being serious? It was tongue in cheek the whole time. I'm far from a rivet counter, in fact, I hate rivets because they remind me of evil rivet counters on the internet.

Last edited by delorean1981; 10-10-2017 at 09:03 AM.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:43 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

I'm not really bothered about the model, or person you took a pop at but the above post?

Don't talk bollocks!

Responding to a four year old post in the manner you did and carrying on the same way? No, you were not joking or being 'tongue in cheek' either.
You strolled in to an ancient thread, made a shitty comment, got called on it and are now trying the exceedingly lame 'I was only joking' claim like an dodgy politician.

What next? Going to roll out the 'My words have been taken out of context' garbage?
Are you running for office or something because that may wash in a political arena but ain't going to work here.

As a suggestion, it may be a good idea to enjoy combined sex and travel.

Though that may be a bit cryptic so i'll put it simply for you.
Fuck off.
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?
Old 10-11-2017, 01:23 AM
Banned

Combined sex and travel are good, but how would you know anything about that?

Dude it was a clever joke. Have a sense of humour and a pint at home, alone.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:30 AM
Banned

Anyway jerkoff, it's gunmetal. Now go back to "not counting" your rivets and huffing your tamiya extra thin while you fall into a bottomless pit of mediocrity, you son of a bitch.

Joking, but seriously it's gunmetal.

Last edited by delorean1981; 10-11-2017 at 01:32 AM.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:22 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

I see you're trolling Raytheon on his Falcon build now.

Still joking?

I won't trade barbs back and forth with you, but I can give you the boot.

Not quite sure why I wasted my time even posting this.

Cut it out...

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 10-11-2017, 07:33 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

...and now you're trolling him on his DeBoer thread?

You make this waaaaaaaay too easy.

Go be a production designer somewhere else....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 10-11-2017, 07:46 AM
My ass is itchy...

Vermin has been dealt with gents.

We all have a little too much going on right now to deal with this fucktard.

He's better suited to Facebook anyhow since he's so good at trolling---I've probably done him a favor...

Old 10-11-2017, 01:19 PM
The Kiwi

Location: Out there. Thataway. New Zealand actually. The country Universal Studios left off their globe...
Jim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post

We all have a little too much going on right now to deal with this fucktard.

He's better suited to Facebook anyhow since he's so good at trolling---I've probably done him a favor...
Yeah, I reported his post last night. The airlock is too good for him
Old 10-11-2017, 02:04 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim NCC1701A View Post
Yeah, I reported his post last night. The airlock is too good for him
Yep---- I got it this morning. Thanks for the heads up Jim.

This guy is so fucking stupid he doesn't even deserve Gladiators....

Old 10-11-2017, 02:32 PM
The Kiwi

Quote:
Yep---- I got it this morning. Thanks for the heads up Jim.

This guy is so fucking stupid he doesn't even deserve Gladiators....
Old 10-11-2017, 04:15 PM

TEL20102 will become famous soon enoughTEL20102 will become famous soon enough

I don't post much I like to stay in the background but I look, read, learn and most of all I respect.

How the fuck do low life's manage to get on a forum like this? Unbelievable..
Old 10-15-2017, 10:20 AM

ResinEddie New face in the crowd
Unhappy Re: 1989 Burton Batplane

Quote:
Might I suggest deleting his posts? They add nothing of value to this site.

Cheers
Eddie