Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 01-29-2018, 08:03 PM

Madhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: SBY 1/1000 Andromeda

yeah but it's just so fugly that I can't bring myself to buy one. The carrier deck needs to be on the front - not the top like that.

Time for a mini update. Sorry it's taken so long to show anything but I haven't had a lot of build time lately.

Here's what I have done so far. I have begun to detail the top plate and that's pretty much all done now - just need to install it which I will do later once the super structure is done. I'll be starting on that piece tonight hopefully.

Aft end:

Looking forward:

Start of the surface details:

Underneath - which as you'll see had a slight issue with deformed engine bells and there is zero I can do about it:

And finally, a full lighting test (just to make sure I haven't screwed something up as usual):

So, that's all I have for now but it's all coming along nicely now and I am hoping to have this done in the next few weeks ready for Expo

As always, thanks for looking in

Si
Old 01-31-2018, 06:13 PM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future
Default Re: SBY 1/1000 Andromeda

Loving the progress on this. The lighting is looking great.

http://thome216.imgur.com/

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z156/Thome216/