Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Finished Sci-Fi and Fantasy projects

Old 11-18-2021, 06:21 AM
Lurker

Trekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant future
Default 1/1400 Romulan Science Vessel

This is the 1/1400 Romulan Science Vessel from Modelwerks. The model was 100% 3D printed, including the 4 clear parts for the engines. The print was amazing. As such the model went together very well. The seams were kept to a minimum. The model is lighted with 10 Green LEDs (4 in each engine, 2 for the navigational deflector) The model was painted with Tamiya paints. Modelwerks includes with the model a set of vinyl paint masks to help with painting the wings. They are a nice addition and really do make painting the pattern on the wings much easier. The masks also include the circles that were on the studio model. (I have no idea why the studio did that.)
The Romulan logo on the base I printed on my Elegoo Mars Pro. It's painted with Alclad Steel. From start to finish this model took me one month to build. I'm fairly happy with how the model turned out.

Old 12-02-2021, 04:05 PM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future
Default Re: 1/1400 Romulan Science Vessel

Great looking model. The paint is outstanding!

http://thome216.imgur.com/

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z156/Thome216/